Premier League 2018-19

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Coutinho is missed btw. The constant bizarro world selections are the problem. He has too much faith in players that aren't good enough. I honestly think he's an excellent manager but he's so blinded.

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

The home fans booing Divock Origi for scoring that winner the last time.

Honestly couldnt make it up :lol:

Almost as bad as fans booing someone for having the audacity to be racially abused by one of their players, eh?

5 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

I don't think Coutinho is missed btw. The constant bizarro world selections are the problem. He has too much faith in players that aren't good enough. I honestly think he's an excellent manager but he's so blinded.

I think Coutinho is definitely missed. Last season with that energy and drive from Oxlade Chamberlain in midfield at times they didn’t though. Could do with him back ASAP. Chamberlain that is. 

Most of what he has achieved is built in having that faith. You don’t even challenge an unbelievable side like Man City with the likes of Milner, Origi, Henderson etc otherwise. 

I completely disagree with that. Type of player who can change games and another attacking option for a team who’s front 3 could use a rest.

20 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I completely disagree with that. Type of player who can change games and another attacking option for a team who’s front 3 could use a rest.

Magic wee player. 

15 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It does BU. Can’t really have any complaints on that front as the front 3 have been fit for most of the season. A bit frustrating though that Firmino limped off at Old Trafford and could only make the bench today but hey ho. 

Man City’s strength in depth is ridiculous.  

Outside the main 3, Liverpool's depth up front is severely lacking.  Apart from a few good goals at the start of the season, Sturridge has looked like a complete passenger every time he has played while Origi has looked like a big hammer thrower with limited technical ability (at least he did against Everton) and Lallana is completely past it

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Outside the main 3, Liverpool's depth up front is severely lacking.  Apart from a few good goals at the start of the season, Sturridge has looked like a complete passenger every time he has played while Origi has looked like a big hammer thrower with limited technical ability (at least he did against Everton) and Lallana is completely past it

Can’t really argue with much of that. Origi has come in from the cold and he did pretty well against Watford. I’m surprised Shakiri hasn’t featured not sure what has happened there. 

It'll be interesting this summer when those 3 above in all probability move on. 

23 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Can’t really argue with much of that. Origi has come in from the cold and he did pretty well against Watford. I’m surprised Shakiri hasn’t featured not sure what has happened there. 

It'll be interesting this summer when those 3 above in all probability move on. 

How many of them are under contract for next year?  Seems to me I remember reading that Sturridge can leave on a free but not sure about the other two

9 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

D00OwmbXcAEPo4W.jpg:large

The 'people who should never have left' piece in Fulham's programme on Sunday. :lol:

Hahaha, that is pretty funny.  Although it does have to be said that Hodgsons signings at Liverpool were mostly abysmal.  Paul Konchesky, Christian Poulsen, and Joe Cole were busts for them

Archived