Wimbledon & Grass Court Season

lichtie23

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

Fucking love Becker, just waiting for that comment about nadals bird

He's a roaster of the highest order, claiming diplomatic immunity to dodge paying his creditors is almost sevcoesque, the BBC should drop the twat. He's the only thing spoiling this tremendous match so far. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's a roaster of the highest order, claiming diplomatic immunity to dodge paying his creditors is almost sevcoesque, the BBC should drop the twat. He's the only thing spoiling this tremendous match so far. 

Nonsense. He's an institution. One of the best things about Wimbledon each year. Yes he's bankrupt, yes he seeked immunity..... But he is a great commentator. Much rather listen to him than castle, Lloyd or inverdale. There's your roasters

Nonsense. He's an institution. One of the best things about Wimbledon each year. Yes he's bankrupt, yes he seeked immunity..... But he is a great commentator 
I'm torn with big Boris.

He's clearly an arsehole. You can't flick through all the shit in his life and think he's a good guy - and yet I really enjoy listening to him.

I struggle to equate the two.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
3 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Nonsense. He's an institution. One of the best things about Wimbledon each year. Yes he's bankrupt, yes he seemed immunity..... But he is a great commentator

He should be in an institution you mean, not going to let someone pull the wool over my eyes just because he's good at talking shite.

I'm torn with big Boris.

He's clearly an arsehole. You can't flick through all the shit in his life and think he's a good guy - and yet I really enjoy listening to him.

I struggle to equate the two.
That's my point. Couldn't give a shite about his personal life, I'm only commenting based on his Wimbledon addition.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:
He should be in an institution you mean, not going to let someone pull the wool over my eyes just because he's good at talking shite.

You must be fun

That's a bit of a leap of deduction there. Run out nice things to say about Becker the pecker? 

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

What's with Nadal's OCD nose-ear-nose-other ear-nose routine before each serve?

He's got about 100 other OCD-isms these days, watch him at the changeovers. He gets worse every year. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:
He's got about 100 other OCD-isms these days, watch him at the changeovers. He gets worse every year. 

He walks to his seat and makes sure he doesn't step on any lines

I used to do that with paving stones when i was about 6.

I saw him messing about with chairs, lining them up perfectly like he does with his water bottles. Also saw him doing a weird thing waiting on his towel before he crossed the tramlines too. A thin line between genius and madness as they say. 

I used to do that with paving stones when i was about 6.
I saw him messing about with chairs, lining them up perfectly like he does with his water bottles. Also saw him doing a weird thing waiting on his towel before he crossed the tramlines too. A thin line between genius and madness as they say. 
Definitely. Genius is certainly linked with OCD and reclusive behaviour. Not saying Nadal is a recluse mind.

Tremendous stuff this, lean a wee bit more towards Nole as he at least seems to be enjoying himself now and again but Rafa is still a dude. Look forward to tomorrow, just need to get the warm up act over toot sweet. 

Archived