Iran v Morocco

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PTTGOYN worthy but I’ll fire it in here...

That ITV scoreboard is doing my head in. The 0-0 is far too close to the MOR and too far away from the IRN. Can’t concentrate on the football now, b*****ds.

41 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

"And we're going to talk about England next"

Fucks sake, here we go!!!

How about some footage and analysis of the Teams we're about to watch!!!emoji35.png

Two and a half matches in and I'm already fcking sick of the coverage. The group stage will feature 3 broadcasts of England games, and 29 broadcasts about England with an unfortunate 90 minutes of Johnny Foreigner playing football taking up time that could be better spend asking how heavy Harry Maguire is.

14 minutes ago, Christophe said:

First live one I’ve seen, what the hell is that noise? Is it unique to this ground or been noticeable at the previous games?  Tell me they dont have some vuvuzela type gimmick? 

Wasn't in the first two matches. I'd be surprised if it was a St Petersburg thing so maybe it's one of the countries involved?

1 minute ago, Christophe said:

That ITV scoreboard is doing my head in. The 0-0 is far too close to the MOR and too far away from the IRN. Can’t concentrate on the football now, b*****ds.

Thanks. I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it and now I LITERALLY CAN'T SEE ANYTHING ELSE.

2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

The wee green part below the Moroccan flag is annoying as well. 

Just now, accies1874 said:

The wee green part below the Moroccan flag is annoying as well. 

Yeah what the f**k is that. Are ITV showing short colours next to the team names now as well as shirts? Bit much.

21 minutes ago, Christophe said:

First live one I’ve seen, what the hell is that noise? Is it unique to this ground or been noticeable at the previous games?  Tell me they dont have some vuvuzela type gimmick? 

They've maybe turned up expecting a public execution, Main Square, Tehran

:o Hooting their approval 

Archived