A-League 2018/19 & FFA Cup 2018

Eednud

Took my 7yo daughter to her first football game yesterday. She loved it. Sydney absolutely battered CCM but just could not score (a proper goal). I think CCM spent about 5mins in the Sydney half in the 2nd half.

mini-DSC_0062.JPG

Took my 7yo daughter to her first football game yesterday. She loved it. Sydney absolutely battered CCM but just could not score (a proper goal). I think CCM spent about 5mins in the Sydney half in the 2nd half.
mini-DSC_0062.thumb.JPG.92145c6dfc1f5982128163ab39397c25.JPG

Ha! That was my boys second game and our house backs on to the ground! I’m quite enjoying football in Oz, very family friendly, having a kick about on the pitch afterwards was great!

Ha! That was my boys second game and our house backs on to the ground! I’m quite enjoying football in Oz, very family friendly, having a kick about on the pitch afterwards was great!
I asked her if she wanted to do that. She said no and when I asked why she said she was too nervous about playing in front of all these people!

Question for any regular K or J League watchers. What are regular attendances like? Seems whenever you watch an ACL game the stadium is deserted.
J League is much better attended than K League. J League highest average was 35502 (Urawa Red Diamonds) & lowest 11225 (V-Varen Nagasaki). K League highest average was 11907 (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors) & lowest 1318 (Sangju Sangmu - team made up players doing national service). Lowest normal club was 1318 (Gangwon).

mini-DSC_0062.thumb.JPG.92145c6dfc1f5982128163ab39397c25.JPG
Took my boy to the Glory game against Brissy, its his second season and hes really enjoying it...welll when hes not playing minecraft!

Was very impressed with the second half display by Daegu and tbh could of been 4 or 5. Sydney host another South Korean team Ulsan Hyundai tomorrow. Unfortunately game not being showed on BeIN sports so looks like I’ll miss out watching it. Must tell my IPTV guy to get Fox Sports 505 installed. 

Was very impressed with the second half display by Daegu and tbh could of been 4 or 5. Sydney host another South Korean team Ulsan Hyundai tomorrow. Unfortunately game not being showed on BeIN sports so looks like I’ll miss out watching it. Must tell my IPTV guy to get Fox Sports 505 installed. 
If Div wants to cover my excess data bill, I'll live stream it here!

1 hour ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Home loss for Victory which is a killer as it’ll be hard for them to even get a single point in this group now.

Only 5,572 at AAMI Park tonight. Sydney game tomorrow being played at Jubilee Oval aka Kogarah Oval. Will be interesting to see what sort of crowd they get.

Only 5,572 at AAMI Park tonight. Sydney game tomorrow being played at Jubilee Oval aka Kogarah Oval. Will be interesting to see what sort of crowd they get.
isn't it par the course for Champions League games to be fairly underwhelming attedance wise in Australia?