Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

24 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Not at all I'm better than  the calibre of player they are chucking money at but ist down to opinion's but the rb for girvan would struggle to get In darvel amatuer teams he contributed nothing last night except a long throw if that's enough to keep or get rid of the right backs already at club then as all the boys are thinking manager is clueless and should resign  with immediate effect as all players are embarrassed signing 7 centre mids is a joke 

Did you have a word to the boys face that you don’t rate ? Did you let the manager know your concerns? 

Time and place!! 

Away you go time and place we ha e took this team from bottom half of ayrshire league to mid table super league had our chairman on pie n bovril say only 6 were good enough the  rest  us all on similar contracts a few improved to then half a season later start acting like abramovich, and his wee stupit puppet him always has to jump in and have his say all the players can't be fucked with him he made us a target season after season with his rubbish 

5 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Sorry did  not play with central midfielders last year hendo Stu gilly plays in their add in Harvey Sloan Cameron x2 that's 7 tosser is 8 at the club now in fact if the other Cameron signs but what would I know eh 

Hendo, stu and gilly were already signed on extended contracts as you should know. Last 2 games gilly has played at left back. The boy Sloan is not a centre mid either. This close season we have signed 3 centre midfielders. Anyway hope you get a start on Saturday and can prove the manager wrong , you can get another score a week we can save some dough and mibbae Girvan will have a starting 11 signed for the start of the Ardagh :whistle

5 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Easy solution if the “old squad “ members are not happy. Ask to be released, some might be others may not.

Not a nice way to start a season with an “old squad” and a new one. However, I would imagine quite a few of the original lads are quite happy with the changes as it matches their ambitions. 

Edited by Viewparker

13 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Hahaha this is honestly what the boys are sending over WhatsApp group because use keep asking who the player is get a grip and take some critiscm for once on here saying it's not a player yet texting all the boys 

Screenshot_20180717-231336_Samsung Internet.jpg

You really don't get it, criticism is one thing but printing this all over social media is wrong & immature, if you have a problem you speak with the club, if you are a player who has the hump then it is probably best if you did leave, am sure your new teammates would like to know the "real" person,  you are a coward hiding behind a keyboard. If you do leave I hope you don't end up anywhere near my local club 

1 minute ago, Viewparker said:

Not a nice way to start a season with an “old squad” and a new one. However, I would imagine quite a few of the original lads are quite happy with the changes as it matches their ambitions. 

You would like to think so. The players who are ambitious must realise that they can’t play with pals all there careers , whether that be at Darvel or any other club.

Why sign them then now it's basically hope a club pays money or watch us finish mid table again with players earning crazy amounts I honestly can't get why no one can see that it's the players already at the club who have been shafted 
No one is being shafted as all players are still being paid, in all jobs & workplaces people get paid different amounts & get on with it, i get paid different from my colleagues & dont complain about it, if they aren't happy go to the boss, not plaster it all over social media, players should be glad they can play & get paid each week, look at all the folk who help run clubs and don't get paid a penny, if it wasnt for them there wouldn't be any junior football & they do it for the love of the game & their club, if you are a player or ex player show a bit of respect before coming on here calling out the club management & naming individuals if you can't name yourself

6 hours ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Listen they have shafted me and my teammates also offered ally semple 150 quid a week is a joke 

Has this happened overnight? Make up your mind, is it £120 a week for some £150 for others? So will you be happy and put the toys back in the pram if you are upped to £120 a week? 

37 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Has this happened overnight? Make up your mind, is it £120 a week for some £150 for others? So will you be happy and put the toys back in the pram if you are upped to £120 a week? 

He’s only trying to get into our players minds ,now we are after a goalie on £150pw ha ha ha ha ha what for ? To sit on the bench ha ha 

53 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

He’s only trying to get into our players minds ,now we are after a goalie on £150pw ha ha ha ha ha what for ? To sit on the bench ha ha 

I actually think the darvel goalie the now is better than semple. Ayrshireman looks like he is from another club trying to create issues within the darvel dressing room. I wish darvel all the best always did enjoy going to watch them when I was staying up that way. 

So what they are splashing the cash other clubs have been doing it for years. The reality is money gets u good players. Good players wins u leagues and promotions fact.