What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

Just now, gannonball said:

This makes absolutely no sense. You can't put the entire blame on a party in a devolved government who do not hold a majority and do not have anywhere near the power to have that sort accountability you are claiming.

Okay, 99% caused by them. The snp and greens do have the power and are accountable for the mess that Scotland is in. 

I know it is all WM and the Conservatives fault.

Just now, Steelly said:

Okay, 99% caused by them. The snp and greens do have the power and are accountable for the mess that Scotland is in. 

The UK is a mess.

A sinking ship.

Time to board the lifeboat Independence.

2 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Labour will be as bad as the Conservatives in so far as their policies align. There's no time to pussy-foot around to see if they can make any improvements.  

We in Scotland are saddled to a deeply unserious joke of a country that's dragging us down. Whether you like it or not the English have a stauner for voting for gimps and that won't change.

We need independence now. 

You are entitled to your opinion but I disagree with them.

If we are a joke of a country it is the snp and greens fault.

And as for independence now absolutely not imo. The thought sends shivers down my spine. 😬

Just now, Steelly said:

I never said it was but clearly the SNP/Greens don't have anywhere near the amount of responsibility to get near the 99% you are now claiming. I get why people what change but what you have claimed basically is fiction.

2 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

The UK is a mess.

A sinking ship.

Time to board the lifeboat Independence.

I am not going to disagree with the UK being a mess. 

And I have posted what I think about indepenence, no thanks, not now. That lifeboat would sink quicker than the UK is just now.

Just now, gannonball said:

I never said it was but clearly the SNP/Greens don't have anywhere near the amount of responsibility to get near the 99% you are now claiming. I get why people what change but what you have claimed basically is fiction.

The snp and greens run Scotland which is sinking. It is their fault, of that there is no doubt. They have enough power to make Scotland a much better place but they have f#cked it up. All they do is go on and on about independence, wasting millions on it, blame WM and the Conservatives while we all suffer. Get them out. 

Just now, Steelly said:

You are entitled to your opinion but I disagree with them.

If we are a joke of a country it is the snp and greens fault.

And as for independence now absolutely not imo. The thought sends shivers down my spine. 😬

If England is a mess, which it is, is that the fault of the SNP? 

Independence is the cure to the illness caused by a political class of gimps in Westminster and the idiots who enable them. That'll cure you spinal shivers. 

2 minutes ago, Steelly said:

And I have posted what I think about indepenence, no thanks, not now. That lifeboat would sink quicker than the UK is just now.

But surely as part of this glorious union the sinking of MS UK, will drown Scotland with it.

At least if we are independent and drown, we have done it by our own hand and not been held down in the water against our wishes.

4 minutes ago, Steelly said:

Let's keep hitched to a mess?

Nice one matey.

Just now, Big Rider said:

If England is a mess, which it is, is that the fault of the SNP? 

Independence is the cure to the illness caused by a political class of gimps in Westminster and the idiots who enable them. That'll cure you spinal shivers. 

No of course it isn't. It is the Conservatives fault.

Independence is not a cure imo. My spinal shivers are the thought of being independent. 😬

1 minute ago, Steelly said:

Independence is not a cure imo. My spinal shivers are the thought of being independent. 😬

The Conservativesfault voted in in a huge majority by the English electorate.

Just now, Steelly said:

Labour are copying the policies of the Tories. Which brings us back to my original point. 

Get Scotland out of this unequal "union".

1 minute ago, Highlandmagar said:

But surely as part of this glorious union the sinking of MS UK, will drown Scotland with it.

At least if we are independent and drown, we have done it by our own hand and not been held down in the water against our wishes.

The UK will not sink. Scotland on it's own would imo.

It is not against our wishes. We had a vote and even now with all that has happened the yes vote has not increased, thankfully.

1 minute ago, Steelly said:

The UK will not sink. Scotland on it's own would imo.

It is not against our wishes. We had a vote and even now with all that has happened the yes vote has not increased, thankfully.

So. In Westminster elections we get the UK government we voted for?

3 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Let's keep hitched to a mess?

Nice one matey.

The whole of the UK is a mess. Going alone would not change Scotland being a mess. Imo it would make things worse.

The UK will turn it around soon. 

Just now, Steelly said:

The whole of the UK is a mess. Going alone would not change Scotland being a mess. Imo it would make things worse.

The UK will turn it around soon. 

What evidence are you providing that says,UK will turn it round soon?

1 minute ago, Highlandmagar said:

What evidence are you providing that says,UK will turn it round soon?

No evidence, just my opinion. As a Union we are stronger and I think things will change for the better soon. 

Anyway, I have things to do, thank you all for not being abusive,I appreciate that. 👍