Whitlets vics

Thereporter

6 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Took a while for the hamster to come of the wheel inside your head there to think that one up eh ? Team do u follow as in u support ? Your stupidity know's no bounds !

There you go talking gibberish again and making no sense. “ come of the wheel “ what does that mean.  It will be their and there next. 

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There you go talking gibberish again and making no sense. “ come of the wheel “ what does that mean.  It will be their and there next. 
Gibberish ? Coming from someone who think's Twechar is part of Kilsyth ?
Keep taking your tablets and try and keep yourself on an even keel eh

9 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Be careful & don’t upset him too much as you might get a silly DM from WW that doesn’t make any sense, but keep up the good work anyway as I think  he/she likes to be a wanna be  Top Banjo Player :1eye up the valley 

Reacting again Billy, you are easily caught. 

Your only way out seems to be to stop posting but I think you find it hard not to post...

Viewparker has you on a hook.... he could land you anytime!

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

Has all the makings of a great game, Darvel with a very talented team, need the win, Whitlets had an ok result Saturday, and going by the clubs Facebook, their great leaders swan song.

I could see you leaving today’s game a Whitletts fan!!

If not already with the obsession you have with them and their manager...

2 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

I hope Dam Park has the capacity to handle the massive crowd  that is reflected in the nterest from far an wide for this match today ?

Darvel is not running their supporters bus, must be a lot of private cars going down A71 today then 

14 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Reacting again Billy, you are easily caught. 

Your only way out seems to be to stop posting but I think you find it hard not to post...

Viewparker has you on a hook.... he could land you anytime!

That’s right ... I forget that “I am owned on here” but I keep forgetting if it’s by you or WW

Going by the DM’s that he/she is sending me, I don’t think so but keep trying 

6 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

That’s right ... I forget that “I am owned on here” but I keep forgetting if it’s by you or WW

Going by the DM’s that he/she is sending me, I don’t think so but keep trying 

I think he has got into your head!

37 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

TBH ... I’m obsessed with you :wub:  And don’t think I haven’t noticed that you jump all over my posts 

PS ..... don’t let WW know about us 

Starting to wonder who the WW is? You or him?

13 minutes ago, Sylvester said:

I think I'll take a wander over to DamPark later & see what all the fuss is about, by the talking on here it's being hyped up to being a good game, hope it's not a damp squid! 

A lot of shit is talked on this site by all and sundry but at least the forum keeps us interested and going to the games.  

2 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Darvel is not running their supporters bus, must be a lot of private cars going down A71 today then 

I think it will be a small Darvel support today , due to various reasons a good few can’t make the game, myself included:(

Guest Moomintroll

Not a clue who Gary Lucy is or what he’s to do with darvel legend.
Gary Lucy is the alkie, Ashley Taylor Dawson is the mad shagger. The fact that I know this means that I am away to have a very stern word with myself.

Just now, Thereporter said:

4-4. Whitlets throwing it away.

Whitletts did throw it away but they also showed how poor Darvel are after the money they have spent as cammy n co don’t come cheap...

Darvel won’t get near promotion this season and were very lucky to leave Dam Park with a point. They celebrated it like they got promotion! That tells you something...

Archived