Whitlets vics

Thereporter

You’ve obviously no seen much of us then, because the boy Miller we signed from Saltcoats has been different class and wee Thomo is as good a striker iv seen this season

Does anyone actually go and watch your mob other than you? that’s 2 posters kidding on to be Whitlets fans lol, I’ll tell you what I think after tomorrow’s game.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone actually go and watch your mob other than you? that’s 2 posters kidding on to be Whitlets fans lol, I’ll tell you what I think after tomorrow’s game.
Why don't u come and say hi tomorrow instead of hiding behind a profile [emoji57][emoji57]

13 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

I’m at almost every home game mate. I don’t normally go to away games.

and yous are shit as well and i couldnt even tell you who yous play the mora as i dont really care but u certainly care about darvel , do u go to bed talking about us and get up in the morning talking about us ? 
And just for the record bellend we"re playing the bens tomorrow who pumped u 3-1 [emoji848][emoji16]

Archived