Montrose -vs- Arbroath

I for one will clap. I’m glad Montrose got promoted. Derbies and a mini Angus league to enjoy as well as a promotion challenge........hopefully. Good rivalry on the pitch and I like to see the other Angus clubs do well, just not as well as the Lichties!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suppir of a boy

Unreal looking back at how far a team has come, for us it’s the shite we had under Lumsden to what we have now, and for you boys it’s SP’s team against the last few years. Good to have the derby back.

Unreal looking back at how far a team has come, for us it’s the shite we had under Lumsden to what we have now, and for you boys it’s SP’s team against the last few years. Good to have the derby back.
Unreal what Stewart petrie has done for Montrose absolute legend to win the league in his first full season as gaffer.
Saturday will be a very tough game as it always is against you lot,Arbroath have quality throughout the team.Jason Thomson suspended?

Thomson best man at a wedding I believe. We will still have a very solid defence and jamieson is a massive improvement in the sticks. 

If we score first, I can’t see us losing, Montrose look pretty solid defensively also but look like they seriously lack in attacking threat especially now that Templeman is no longer with him.

I wonder if Thomson was still full time at Raith if he would have missed a game due to being a best man? More disappointed in the groom to be honest, clearly not a football man if he is getting married on a Saturday during the season

a towsy, exciting, card-littered 2-2  draw is my prediction.

shame I'm away working really as it will be quite a day and a big crowd.

Montrose squad not finished yet and it's been a very frustrating summer in the transfer market. We really need re-inforcements up front, once we have those I think we'll be fine. Most people have us down as finishing somewhere between 5th and 8th and that sort of consolidation would be fine for us this term.

Wasn’t fully fit at all last season. Constant hamstring injury’s
Yeah so I heard hopefully get a better season out him this year as their is bags of potential in him.

I’m not sure there is. Doesn’t seem to have the heart for it.

If anybody can get the lad back on track I would back SP to do this as he proved last season.

Archived