Celebrity Big Brother 2018

Louis Litt

It's the producer of the show who I blame.  By wanting to be seen to taking any accusation seriously and after reviewing the footage deciding to warn Ryan they have validated, in her mind anyway, the absurd notion that she is a victim.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not watching the show but overnight my Twitter timeline has become clogged up with former and current soap opera actors calling Ryan a gentleman and a lot of Emmerdale actors calling her one of the most horrible people they have ever met.

8 or 9 minute interview with Roxanne on last night's show, no live audience involved though.  Pretty much as expected, saying she realises she was wrong, as she's read what people have been saying, and knows the entire public opinion is against her.  Also said several times that she knows she needs to apologise, but never actually does.  Also, a couple of times, lapses into how upsetting it's been for her, Emma Willis picked her up on it the 2nd time.

Guest DAVIDB69
Looking forward to tonight. Which ever one of these 2 go will absolutely tear into Roxanne when Emma shows them the footage.

Hardeep hated her and Sally knew she was talking pish without seeing it.

Eviction isn’t till tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DAVIDB69

Ah we just running with the same thread then , she won’t miss loads of rangers games now.

The Barnsley blonde with the fake tits seems popular on social media at the moment

Archived