ICT v Alloa Athletic

Karadachki needs a bit of time to get up to speed with championship, he will do fine
I agree. Zack showed real potential in pre season and Bet Fred games. Just needs to settle down and get some more games in. Hopefully he will learn from today. Great result for the team though!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we do need another centre half aswell, be quickly found out with a right back at centre back.

Zack will be fine, does have a mistake in him though.

Fantastic result well done boys. More than capable of competing
Zack almost trying too hard I feel. Just needs to settle down and trust his ability.

Absolutely disgusting yet again. Alloa were never in that game yet they’ve come away with a point. They’ll be laughing all the way back down the road.

Thought Inverness looked good going forward, definitely one of the best in the league, however looked vulnerable at the back at times

Alloa were  great today. The team dug in and kept going to the end and looked a better team after the sending off, which was two stupid mistakes from Zac.  I’m not to sure about he decision to award Inverness two penalties the first I couldn’t see anything  wrong from my seat and the second looked a clear dive from Calder.

Hastie and Zanatta looked lively and caused problems for the Inverness defence all game and could have possibly won the game right at the death. Andy Graham showed just how good he is and Parry had arguably his best game for Alloa in a long time keeping us in it with some brilliant saves

8 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

Why should I go to a match if the crap on the field don't perform!!? 

Because that's what a good supporter does.  Goes to the games and supports the team - even when they're playing badly.  

I was a wee bit wary pre-season about Zack as his promotional stuff suggested he is a wing back rather than a central defender, but he has done well in the games I've seen. He was all at sea from the start today though, dominated by Austin and Oakley, and big Andy had a lot to do in centre defence to keep things together.  The goal we lost was terrible, simple ball into the box, and ICT had another couple of good chances in the first half. However, we looked capable of scoring when we got up the park, ICT conceding a similar goal to the one they had scored and Hastie missing a good chance. 

With Zack getting sent off and the penalty right at the start of the 2nd half things looked bleak, but we ended up more solid after the re-shuffle. Needed Parry to make a couple of great saves but in general we held our own in the 2nd half. Be interested to see the highlights as looked like a dive for 2nd ICT pen. Hastie always looked like he had the beating of Rooney and his powerful running got us the late pen. Had Brown looked up and played in Burt a minute later we would have won. 

We need a natural centre half to play next to Andy (who was brilliant). Not writing off Zack, who is still settling and can be a useful player, but another CB is required. Really encouraging to see the spirit in the side and a number of them  looking very at home at this level so far. They deserved their point. 

6 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

You must have enough money though as you attend every game. 

Apply for the job, mate. Three birds with one stone. You get a wage and a chance to see every game; we get a decent manager at long last.  Sorted,

Walsh and Welsh played really well today. 

Austin needs a few games on the bench and Ricky Calder was excellent went he came on.

I was a wee bit wary pre-season about Zack as his promotional stuff suggested he is a wing back rather than a central defender, but he has done well in the games I've seen. He was all at sea from the start today though, dominated by Austin and Oakley, and big Andy had a lot to do in centre defence to keep things together.  The goal we lost was terrible, simple ball into the box, and ICT had another couple of good chances in the first half. However, we looked capable of scoring when we got up the park, ICT conceding a similar goal to the one they had scored and Hastie missing a good chance. 
With Zack getting sent off and the penalty right at the start of the 2nd half things looked bleak, but we ended up more solid after the re-shuffle. Needed Parry to make a couple of great saves but in general we held our own in the 2nd half. Be interested to see the highlights as looked like a dive for 2nd ICT pen. Hastie always looked like he had the beating of Rooney and his powerful running got us the late pen. Had Brown looked up and played in Burt a minute later we would have won. 
We need a natural centre half to play next to Andy (who was brilliant). Not writing off Zack, who is still settling and can be a useful player, but another CB is required. Really encouraging to see the spirit in the side and a number of them  looking very at home at this level so far. They deserved their point. 
How did Jim G reshuffle things when Zack went off, Waspie?

How did Jim G reshuffle things when Zack went off, Waspie?
Not at the game due to work but imagine that the back line finished the same way it started against Stirling, with Peggie in at LB, Dick in the middle with Andy and Taggs at RB. Zannatta up top on his own as Spence sacrificed for a defender.

On a separate note that is an excellent point for us away from home, just need to get the win we are more than capable of and shut the doubters up who think that we will be another Brechin.

37 minutes ago, BigMartyn86 said:

Not at the game due to work but imagine that the back line finished the same way it started against Stirling, with Peggie in at LB, Dick in the middle with Andy and Taggs at RB. Zannatta up top on his own as Spence sacrificed for a defender.

That's exactly what he did. Big Martyn for gaffer when Jim goes to St Mirren.

9 hours ago, BigMartyn86 said:

On a separate note that is an excellent point for us away from home, just need to get the win we are more than capable of and shut the doubters up who think that we will be another Brechin.

Waiting on seeing the footage but nareys toepoker tweeted we could have won it in extra time. Zanatta should have squared a ball for a tap in but instead shot and the keeper saved.

Archived