Hamilton Academical VS Dundee THE BIG ONE!

54 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
20 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:
If Dundee lose I think NDD should be took into the middle of the pitch and shot dead just to be on the safe side.

If we win can we do the same?

Fairs fair I suppose. I have no fears for Rogers well-being.

5 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

There's no way you see Dundee winning or even drawing? Any Dees who feel differently?

I think I speak for all Dundee fans when I say, no. 

We've lost all of our 6 league games, scoring 2 and conceding 14 goals in the process. 

We've played two Championship teams in the League Cup and lost to both of them. The only teams we've beaten this season have been from League One and below. 

We are not creating chances and even if we did we've got no c**t to stick them away. 

Our manager has admitted he doesn't know what else to do. 

We are on the verge of having the worst record in world football. 

Apart from all that though, it's all good. 

Spoiler

5baa779dd66b1_unnamed(4).gif.705a7fd2fac32a9efa71532726ff6cbf.gif

Edited by Dee Man

7 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Realised if Dundee win I'll have to spend the rest of my days on Accies World... :o

Thankfully that will not be happening. 

Rodger, any chance this boring c**t Dindeleux can take the draw in you and Biggie’s bet please? A draw and ahcunt will be happy. 

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Rodger, any chance this boring c**t Dindeleux can take the draw in you and Biggie’s bet please? A draw and ahcunt will be happy. 

Dindy is irrelevant. 

Nobody listens to him if he's here or not.

No point in getting rid of him as nobody will actually care if he left this forum tomorrow. 

On 24/09/2018 at 18:15, Dundee-FC92 said:

No I stopped posting for the rest of the season and it's deal done now cuntoid.

I will dust down the non deluded catacombs and place you below the hanging skeleton of Granny danger who hangs from the ceiling like the Whale at the McManus gallery exhibition, Dundee. Covering Cowden till I die, Lex, Gibby and soon the Todger. 

Articles of Gibby's ABBA hairstyle are now scribed  on the wall, I'll begin the write up to go alongside your impending entry to the non deluded ones rampant roman-era like victories.

Thank you.

f**k sake. Barely on here these days and Norman Bates is still harping on about me and Danger, and again making bets with strangers on the internet about resigning from a fucking message board.  Must be the fourth alias he’s on now.

Absolute minter of a boy.

8 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

f**k sake. Barely on here these days and Norman Bates is still harping on about me and Danger, and again making bets with strangers on the internet about resigning from a fucking message board.  Must be the fourth alias he’s on now.

As his alias would say...

Harsh... but fair.

9 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

I also rarely post now. However that means i rarely enter the website - what a coincidence that on the week I make more than one post you just happen to be scrolling through not only the forum but a completely different leagues forum.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

East Fife - Stenhousemuir

Albion Rovers - Stirling Albion

Inverness Caley Thistle - Queen of the South

Dare I bet my Last Man Standing streak on Hamilton Accies when these other matches are being played? Or should I not show #Solidarity4Rodger?

Accies are a certainty.  

The solidarity will be welcomed as well brother. 

image.thumb.png.46b59f6eff01eb785e944715f567157d.png

5 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Dundee are guaranteed to beat us now they are apparently the worst team in the world. 0-2 to the Derry RIP Rodger.

I don't get why any Accies fan thinks we'll win this; we lose these kind of games all the fucking time. 

I was called out. 

I did not make the call on my own. 

Was not going to take a step back from one of this forum's worst posters. 

Neil McCann is still in charge. 

We have McGowan. 

We have Killa. 

NDD will be gone. 

I will be creating annual Accies threads for decades to come.