Hamilton Academical VS Dundee THE BIG ONE!

Actually can't believe we never got the equaliser, Dundee were putting on a plate for us and we kept missing and hitting the bar.

A good few weren't great today, but what an absolute imposter Kelly is, every time he got the ball, he was passing it back to get rid of it, or passing it to Dundee. Out of possession, he kept running away from the ball and never challenged for it once. I'm sure just before he went off the rest of the team were just bypassing him completely, it was like playing with 10 men, genuinely struggling to think of a worse performance. He can't play for us again.

Imrie had his usual shocker, not going to bash Boyd, he did work hard and wasn't any worse than the rest imo.

Just now, Laid-back Accie said:

Actually can't believe we never got the equaliser, Dundee were putting on a plate for us and we kept missing and hitting the bar.

A good few weren't great today, but what an absolute imposter Kelly is, every time he got the ball, he was passing it back to get rid of it, or passing it to Dundee. Out of possession, he kept running away from the ball and never challenged for it once. I'm sure just before he went off the rest of the team were just bypassing him completely, it was like playing with 10 men, genuinely struggling to think of a worse performance. He can't play for us again.

Imrie had his usual shocker, not going to bash Boyd, he did work hard and wasn't any worse than the rest imo.

Yes he was lol

15 minutes ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Still bitter eh? :lol:

14 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

He was defo at the game with his “accies r match fixers” t shirt on.

See at 4.57, I ken the boy in the suit jacket, bottom left. Used to be on hibs books, early 80s. Total Die hard.

But see that last wee look he gives, as it sinks in what just happened.

Well it gives me the energy of a god-damned sexual tyranosaurus.

LegalDownrightDrongo-max-1mb.gif.c93fb2b4a745e1694fc862d968aa245e.gif

1 hour ago, Accies88 said:

Bye  Rodge you *** b*****d . And Im from Larkhall. 

Can I sponsor this post?

22 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Looks like Hamilton will go back down 5 years after a missed penalty got them into the prem.  Where they belong btw. 

#DunKirk