Where will we see the Scottish Cup giant killers

Blackie Gold

You should be embarrassed to show your face... What kind of fan are you, thinks aren’t going well and you jump ship! Your not the kind of fan teams want or need. A real fan sticks by his team through thick and thin, good and bad, rough or smooth. 
Darvel are better off without you if you ask me.

Correct mate hence why am leaving mon the Talbot ! Like a said onwards and upwards nothing can go wrong when you support the Bot!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mincer bawz said:

Correct mate hence why am leaving mon the Talbot ! Like a said onwards and upwards nothing can go wrong when you support the Bot!

They will be embarrassed to have a fan like you. It’s the Man City or Chelsea syndrome. Support the team who’s winning!

To me, you support nobody with that attitude. I’m glad TT pointed that out about you change. 

Teams are there to be supported, doesn’t matter if you change daily there all looking for support and am the guy to give it.. every fan should be like me ! I don’t take football to serious you so called fans are bitter bitter people! I like to support different clubs to see different football! Nothing wrong with that ! Don’t be so bitter like I said Talbot are my childhood team

8 minutes ago, Mincer bawz said:

Teams are there to be supported, doesn’t matter if you change daily there all looking for support and am the guy to give it.. every fan should be like me ! I don’t take football to serious you so called fans are bitter bitter people! I like to support different clubs to see different football! Nothing wrong with that ! Don’t be so bitter like I said Talbot are my childhood team

Bitter bitter people? We’re not the ones who jump ship when it gets rough...

If you had been the captain of the titanic, you would have been first in the life boat.

Bitter bitter people? We’re not the ones who jump ship when it gets rough...
If you had been the captain of the titanic, you would have been first in the life boat.

Bloody right a would save yourself, it’s every man for themselves do you even live in the real world, football isn’t what it used to be pal! People don’t follow clubs they follow players now! I tell you one thing for sure if i was captain of darvel I would be first to leave the club

39 minutes ago, Mincer bawz said:

Bloody right a would save yourself, it’s every man for themselves do you even live in the real world, football isn’t what it used to be pal! People don’t follow clubs they follow players now! I tell you one thing for sure if i was captain of darvel I would be first to leave the club

Funny that, your in the word titanic...

you’re  the first 3 letters.

Just now, Mincer bawz said:

Your titanic in the nut! So al join in your in the last 3 nic some nic minus the K al bring Maself down a peg into your world! You bitter bitter little man

Ha, well done, cracker. University challenge for you.

You better have a lie down now after all that brain work.

5 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Can we just establish something.

You’re = you are

Your = your.

cheers,

carry on.

Cheers, thanks for you contribution.

is it just spelling you check or do you punctuation also. 

Looking at your post it is just spelling.

I think it’s more than your Baws that’s been through the mincer.

Aye ma brain anaw! Supporting that darvel mob for 8 year what was a thinking ! Anyway ya wee mince round al round the night off by saying good night god bless and hope yous get stuck into they darvel fucks when yous clash again just remember tho if you turn to the bot you can never be beat keep that in mind

Cheers, thanks for you contribution.

is it just spelling you check or do you punctuation also. 

Looking at your post it is just spelling.

Mainly just basic spelling. There’s absolutely no reason why grown adults can’t tell the difference between you’re and your. Your phone will even auto-correct it for you.

Nice try, though.

4 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Mainly just basic spelling. There’s absolutely no reason why grown adults can’t tell the difference between you’re and your. Your phone will even auto-correct it for you.

Nice try, though.

Ha, I knew you would fall for that.

Your & you’re are not spelling mistakes, they are both spelled correctly. They are incorrect grammar. 

Archived