Archive Posts

Deary me! Going throug the board and hunting out posts to give out reddies on posts that are 6 (yes that’s right, SIX) years old 

This isn’t looking good for@The Grass Is Greener. at all, now he has three accounts along with his other @The Grass Is Greener account there’s now @Mediocre Hat Stand

Its actually quite concerning regarding his mental health. This is more than a heads gone 

A6984A47-C06B-4DAB-80F1-7125FAB1FC58.jpeg

52 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Deary me! Going throug the board and hunting out posts to give out reddies on posts that are 6 (yes that’s right, SIX) years old 

This isn’t looking good for@The Grass Is Greener. at all, now he has three accounts along with his other @The Grass Is Greener account there’s now @Mediocre Hat Stand

Its actually quite concerning regarding his mental health. This is more than a heads gone 

A6984A47-C06B-4DAB-80F1-7125FAB1FC58.jpeg

Wishing you all the best in the search for your head.

This isn’t looking good for[mention=39917]The Grass Is Greener.[/mention] at all, now he has three accounts along with his other [mention=62187]The Grass Is Greener[/mention] account there’s now [mention=75768]Mediocre Hat Stand[/mention]
A6984A47-C06B-4DAB-80F1-7125FAB1FC58.thumb.jpeg.ba0e9e1c5273796600de02e706aa1149.jpeg

Still though, you’re no bothered about it and that’s the main thing
I received 2 red dots yesterday for 2 posts made 29 months ago.

From who?

Afraid I just added another red to a 6 year old post in the Jimmy Saville thread.

On 30/09/2012 at 20:24, bee thousand said:

That was the story I heard - A guy from work is from Leeds and supposedly as a reward for the charity stuff they used to turn a blind eye and let him into the morgue at St James hospital...

On 30/09/2012 at 21:01, RadgerTheBadger said:

What a boy, You've actually got to admire the cheek of the old b*stard!!!

Archived