Football trivia

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Ronaldo (Brazilian one) never won the European Cup/Champions league I don’t think.

Wow. At first glance on wiki he has not won a major trophy in club football with any team......wtf.

55 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Ronaldo (Brazilian one) never won the European Cup/Champions league I don’t think.

Good point. I'd been thinking that he was in Madrid's 2002 winning team, but he only moved there after the World Cup (and after taking Inter's money for hee haw for most of the previous couple of years). 

9 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

:lol:

David Hopkin?

Funny you should say that... If you Google David Hopkin Scotland it shows you him wearing number7,8,10,11,12,13  but not 9.....which was the original query on this thread. 

10 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

Cafu?

10 hours ago, Hip Priest said:

Has to be Cafu? So few double WC winners in the European Cup era... (Think the original Ronaldo has the medals but didn't play in 1994)

9 hours ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

^_^

Definitely Cafu

Yup, Cafu. I was surprised at how few Brazilians from the 58-62-70 era ever played in Europe, and at how few played in both 94 and 02, and of them only one had won the Champions League, and he was nearly 37 when he did so. I also thought there might be an Argentinian from 78-86, but nope.

Archived