East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

Having played them at the start of the season (opening day to be exact) we ended up with a 1-1 draw at home in the league but since then they have picked up momentum and are way ahead of some us smaller clubs in the Stirling. Their runs in the Majors causing a fixture pileup League wise for them.

A good side with players who have played together for a while and added some younger boys this year. Alan has them well drilled and will do well to go to Sandy’s with anything less than a win on their minds - would be good to take this one in if you can.

On 18/11/2018 at 14:31, Mojo said:

Yet to see pennies away from home this year still fancy them against sandys however

Seen them a few times this season boy at the back Chucky looks like he’s running in quick sand  can’t see him catching any the sandys strikers with 10 yards of a start also 5-0 sandys 

On 18/11/2018 at 19:35, Mojo said:

Steins are still in mix as well 

Sandys just payed good money or 2 junior players will beat steins with them both player I recon an also had the lad Spowart An Bob mckenzie on the bench when played them due to injury or would have been a different result I recon 

15 minutes ago, Blue cafu said:

Sandys just payed good money or 2 junior players will beat steins with them both player I recon an also had the lad Spowart An Bob mckenzie on the bench when played them due to injury or would have been a different result I recon 

Having watched the game in the scottish a few weeks ago and no disrespect but sandys has a spell of about 15mins and that was it, Sandys having a poor day or steins raising there game end of the day the deserved team went thru. 

Still nae a fan of the spikin

Just now, Snowman said:

Having watched the game in the scottish a few weeks ago and no disrespect but sandys has a spell of about 15mins and that was it, Sandys having a poor day or steins raising there game end of the day the deserved team went thru. 

Still nae a fan of the spikin

Their 2 best players were on the bench wee boy that came on Spowart in the Scotland squad An Bob mckenzie was in Scotland squad last season  if both started would have been a different game both strikers also 

2 minutes ago, Blue cafu said:

Their 2 best players were on the bench wee boy that came on Spowart in the Scotland squad An Bob mckenzie was in Scotland squad last season  if both started would have been a different game both strikers also 

If ma maw had baws she'd be ma da

2 minutes ago, Sandys100 said:

Your maw is your da 

Least he never walked out on me. I'm sure your gaffer rightly agreed that you's weren't good enough on the day but then again is it a bit sour grapes from a, player who just can't except you's were the second best team that day? 

Ps yer da vapes pubes