East of Scotland cup

Bawsoot

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
6 hours ago, Sandysafc said:
Im not sure it does. Its a small pitch and at this time of year is very difficult to get the ball down and move it around. Can see this game being more of a battle than anything

Its a very hard place to go i hated playing on it... was like a fecking gala day lol. Without being a cock it helps your back 3 big time. I'll pop down to watch it.

At times i can understand your criticism of the defenders at our club. To be honest our defenders have more winners medals than the midfield and forwards do at sandys. They are ageing as they have been there a long time but theres absolutely no doubting what they have achieved in the amatuer game for sandys. I think we could do with recruiting 1 or 2 younger guys and integrate them to the defence but at the same time, the guys we have at the back are the same guys from last season.

At times i can understand your criticism of the defenders at our club. To be honest our defenders have more winners medals than the midfield and forwards do at sandys. They are ageing as they have been there a long time but theres absolutely no doubting what they have achieved in the amatuer game for sandys. I think we could do with recruiting 1 or 2 younger guys and integrate them to the defence but at the same time, the guys we have at the back are the same guys from last season.
I just think to win against you boys you have to get at the back 3 and on a big park it may not suit them if pennies are good going forward. Still good players just how i see it. Its going forward Sandys are at their best. Wee bob is the standout for me. Im confident of you getting the result.

2 hours ago, Bawsoot said:

What's the chances of sandys game being on tomorrow don't want to miss this one just so I know if am working till 12 or all day lol 

I’m thinking the same as well will I finish early or work straight through lol. I think the game will be on. 

On 17/01/2019 at 11:43, Redondo said:

I see Pennies have made a couple of last minute signings before sat. 

I think both teams understand the enormity of Saturdays game. 

The winner becomes favourite in manys eyes and will fancy there chances of going on to win it.

Who have they signed ??

Sandys 3-6 Pennies after extra time. 

Sandys made it 3-3 in the 96th minute to force the extra time. What a brilliant game, good old fashioned cup tie. 

Could have went either way in extra time and fair play to the Pennies players who literally picked them self’s up off the  ground to bounce back in extra time.

Big number 10 for Pennies an absolute colossus for them. 

59 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Sandys 3-6 Pennies after extra time. 

Sandys made it 3-3 in the 96th minute to force the extra time. What a brilliant game, good old fashioned cup tie. 

Could have went either way in extra time and fair play to the Pennies players who literally picked them self’s up off the  ground to bounce back in extra time.

Big number 10 for Pennies an absolute colossus for them. 

MTP Choo Choo :thumsup2 :thumsup2