St Mirren v Rangers (deceased)

29 minutes ago, codfish said:

Is that not because there’s a club-imposed ban on the BBC?

There is no ban on the BBC, the BBC choose not to interview our players or attend Ibrox.

1 minute ago, glenburn bud said:

Danny Mullen and Craig Samson pelted with coins from the Rangers fans. Nothing about it from The Sun and the Daily Ranger online sports media outlets on twitter. 

The old firm based Scottish media are fucking parasites.

Unlike those two not to run an anti Sevco story.

First I've heard of this, is there any footage of it?  Wouldn't surprise me if some of our idiots did do it tho.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

Danny Mullen and Craig Samson pelted with coins from the Rangers fans. Nothing about it from The Sun and the Daily Ranger online sports media outlets on twitter. 

A pitch invasion after the first goal from Rangers,  also not reported. 

3 hours ago, Snafu said:

I becoming more convinced the action that got Candeias his second yellow was as he passed Ferdinand, according to one source on B&W Army Candeias blew Anton a kiss as he ran past. The video shown earlier close up would show this right at the start. Collum would have had to wait until the Rangers players calmed down after celebrating before issuing punishment as both he and his assistants would have had to watch everything that was going on. I suspect the officials were very aware of the unpleasant atmosphere inside the ground and were concerned about fans running onto the pitch when the 2nd goal was scored.

Likewise you rarely see refs getting involved in trying to break up fights between players on the pitch either if something like that happens they will stand and watch, taking notes.

Could be interesting if Rangers decide to appeal or ask for help from the SFA to rescind the second yellow as Gerrard mentioned in his post match interview. I mean how is that going to work since a yellow can't be rescinded. Either way someone isn't going to be happy.

Can't appeal two yellow unless its the wrong player booked 

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

A pitch invasion after the first goal from Rangers,  also not reported. 

How the fcuk did sky sports miss a pitch invasion, seriously that's so unprofessional from them!!!

How the fcuk did sky sports miss a pitch invasion, seriously that's so unprofessional from them!!!

Scandalous!

The saints are clutching following this defeat.

I’ve since heard they hit their own player with a coin too. Shocking behaviour

8 hours ago, bennett said:

8 hours ago, GS11 said:

Scandalous!

The saints are clutching following this defeat.

I’ve since heard they hit their own player with a coin too. Shocking behaviour

I've seen this level of denial before with the old club that came from the same part of Glasgow. 

15 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Is that the same media outlets running with your Keepers made up story about Candieas?

Pictures clearly show it  is the classless Ferdinand that initially says something to Candieas.

Anybody throwing objects at players , officials or other supporters should be banned for life and also prosecuted regardless of the colour of scarf they wear!! That surely goes without saying.

You’re normally a good guy Glenburn Bud but your letting your hatred of Rangers cloud your judgement here. Ffs the BBC has Steven Thompson in the studio summarising. 

No. 
The BBC are not banned by Rangers and it has absolutely nothing to do with the old board 
Is anyone from the BBC banned?

Are the latest ibrox franchise team trying to pick and choose who covers games dependant on whether the stories they publish show them in a bad light?

We all (except the brainwashed klan members) know the answers to these questions.

3 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Is that the same media outlets running with your Keepers made up story about Candieas?

Pictures clearly show it  is the classless Ferdinand that initially says something to Candieas.

Anybody throwing objects at players , officials or other supporters should be banned for life and also prosecuted regardless of the colour of scarf they wear!! That surely goes without saying.

You’re normally a good guy Glenburn Bud but your letting your hatred of Rangers cloud your judgement here. Ffs the BBC has Steven Thompson in the studio summarising. 

I don’t hate Rangers or any other club tbh, two of my close friends are both big Rangers fans, even they are embarrassed with the one sided reporting of events after the game. I have no issue with the fact that Morelos was struck with a coin and the culprit will be identified by cctv, and given a life ban from the stadium.

I don’t know what was said between Ferdinand and Candieas but Craig Samson can be excluded from doing any wrong, as all he said to him was, show a bit of respect you’ve won the game, go and celebrate with your own team mates.

I stand by what I said before in that both Mullen and Samson were struck with coins but made little or no issue about it. The media highlighted Morelos, yet chose to ignore the facts.

2 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

I don’t hate Rangers or any other club tbh, two of my close friends are both big Rangers fans, even they are embarrassed with the one sided reporting of events after the game. I have no issue with the fact that Morelos was struck with a coin and the culprit will be identified by cctv, and given a life ban from the stadium.

I don’t know what was said between Ferdinand and Candieas but Craig Samson can be excluded from doing any wrong, as all he said to him was, show a bit of respect you’ve won the game, go and celebrate with your own team mates.

I stand by what I said before in that both Mullen and Samson were struck with coins but made little or no issue about it. The media highlighted Morelos, yet chose to ignore the facts.

The BBC highlighted the Samson claims or should I say Steven Thompson’s claims that the Keeper was hit by a coin. Funny that Samson never mentioned it when he had so much to say on Candieas.

Know nothing about Danny Mullen being hit with coins. So many cameras and no footage of it.

St Mirren fans lied about a young girl being hit with a bottle the last time they visited Ibrox. 

I have no problem condemning any so called supporters who throw coins at the football or any other objects. Rangers supporters can’t claim any kind of moral high ground after what happened at Livingston the other week 

Archived