Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NickyRFC said:

You taken in a game this sat m8? salvy v Sandys pick of the bunch I’m assuming.

few big matches in centenary cup and league games 

Weather permitting, I’m going to get along and watch Meadowbank v newcraighall which should be another cracker. 

Seen both Salvie and Sandys a few times already and I’m sure of which players are going to be involved from each. 

On 05/12/2018 at 16:24, Dinsey said:

Weather permitting, I’m going to get along and watch Meadowbank v newcraighall which should be another cracker. 

Seen both Salvie and Sandys a few times already and I’m sure of which players are going to be involved from each. 

Good game in prospect both got talents and both hot heads

Red card in 90minutes 1/3

On 05/12/2018 at 16:24, Dinsey said:

Good choice definitely fixture of the week bar salvy game. 

19 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Is that Disney doing the old pals act already going to watch that game now he's in charge of select team ... Did St Bernards have any players in select team  last year or did they choose not to go !!

1 ex St Bernard’s player between the two teams in the game im watching. 

1 hour ago, NickyRFC said:

Sounds like Sum game 4-2? 

Meadowbank were 2-0 up at half time. Pulled back to 2-1 then Meadowbank went 4-1 up. NCH must have scored late on as I left with 5 to play. 

Meadowbank took their chances and NCH spurned a lot of good ones, finishing the difference today. 

Notified clubs last night of which players I’d like to the trial on Thursday, 15 different clubs represented and players from clubs in 4 of the 5 leagues. Tried to see as many as I could from the recommendations given to me. 

The “bigger” clubs as expected have a good representation but delighted to have guys involved from clubs that may not otherwise be given the opportunity to show what they are capable of. 

2 minutes ago, Amatuer loyal said:

When does squad get announced mate? Was speaking someone involved with danderhall , said only 1 player involved. Surprised at that 

Thursday is a trial mate. Whittle 33 down to 16 for a game in January. 

Danderhall never actually contacted me to put any players forward. My assistant took in one game and I took in one of theirs though and the one that stood out both games was asked to come. 

14 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Thursday is a trial mate. Whittle 33 down to 16 for a game in January. 

Danderhall never actually contacted me to put any players forward. My assistant took in one game and I took in one of theirs though and the one that stood out both games was asked to come. 

Do you mind telling us which teams outside premier are represented? And from what you have seen, Do they have a good chance in getting in the top 16

3 hours ago, Cocoleafa said:

Do you mind telling us which teams outside premier are represented? And from what you have seen, Do they have a good chance in getting in the top 16

Meadowbank, North Merchi, Newcraighall, Lauriston Th, Linlithgow, Mill AFC, Pentcaitland and Barca Milton off the top of my head.

Not a lot of teams put players forward to me from lower leagues to be honest, a couple I seen myself. 

I definitely think everyone has a chance of making the next 16 because they’re all good players. I know you maybe expect me to say something like but I’m being honest. I wouldn’t invite anyone along that I didn’t think could play with the best. 

Up to the players now, I’m buzzing to get going. Some amount of talent now in this association. 

19 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Meadowbank, North Merchi, Newcraighall, Lauriston Th, Linlithgow, Mill AFC, Pentcaitland and Barca Milton off the top of my head.

Not a lot of teams put players forward to me from lower leagues to be honest, a couple I seen myself. 

I definitely think everyone has a chance of making the next 16 because they’re all good players. I know you maybe expect me to say something like but I’m being honest. I wouldn’t invite anyone along that I didn’t think could play with the best. 

Up to the players now, I’m buzzing to get going. Some amount of talent now in this association. 

Is there a list of players that have been put forward for the trial match or only when you have chosen your 16 that the list of players will be announced? 

13 minutes ago, CFCboy92 said:

Is there a list of players that have been put forward for the trial match or only when you have chosen your 16 that the list of players will be announced? 

Aye Iv asked to wait until the friendly in January until the list of 16 picked is put out 

Archived