Leafa select

ScottishBaggio

28 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

To be honest you're never going to keep everyone happy, its what you look for in a player that devides people. As ive stated before i do not rate Sandys and the back nor do i rate Salvy at the back. Theres a lad that plays for lithgae thistle plays number 4 hes a player, comfortable on the ball, good in the air, keeps forwards infront of him and steps forward and plays. Lad for danderhall too that plays centre half is also very very good. Take it cheeky never turned up?

David Dunn from Danderhall played in the trial. When I watched them., the other centre half was the boy that’s usually centre mid. 

Linlithgow put 2 players forward, neither were defenders though and both got invited and had to withdraw . 

Cheeky withdrew Wednesday night injured, notice he was back playing today and scored in a good win for Pentcaitland. 

A couple of the late call ups on Thursday impressed me and now have a great chance of being involved in the next squad. Boys that missed it will find it hard to get in now as we were more than happy with what we seen.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Dunn from Danderhall played in the trial. When I watched them., the other centre half was the boy that’s usually centre mid. 
Linlithgow put 2 players forward, neither were defenders though and both got invited and had to withdraw . 
Cheeky withdrew Wednesday night injured, notice he was back playing today and scored in a good win for Pentcaitland. 
A couple of the late call ups on Thursday impressed me and now have a great chance of being involved in the next squad. Boys that missed it will find it hard to get in now as we were more than happy with what we seen.
Yeah i seen he scored mate he's honestly a very good player, comfy in 3 positions. Was one massive and one really short? The centre half i have seen for them was terrific..

There is a lot of good players in the leagues here but as you’ve said it all depends on what you’re looking for in that certain position. The couple of centre backs at danderhall have been comfortable when I’ve seen them, the boy Davie Dunn got picked but not the other one. Looking forward to seeing the 16 that’s eventually picked for the games 
Does he get called dunny?? I think it most be him om thinking of

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:
1 hour ago, CFCboy92 said:
There is a lot of good players in the leagues here but as you’ve said it all depends on what you’re looking for in that certain position. The couple of centre backs at danderhall have been comfortable when I’ve seen them, the boy Davie Dunn got picked but not the other one. Looking forward to seeing the 16 that’s eventually picked for the games 

Does he get called dunny?? I think it most be him om thinking of

Think so mate, big bald guy? Sure he played a good level of juniors with Bonnyrigg . 

13 minutes ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Centre half yous are talking about is dd Dunn, played with hearts pro, Forfar Bonnyrigg rose and many other junior sides. 

Dunno how the boy liam Mckenna was missed for danderhall  best centre mid I’ve watched in the league

He wasn’t missed , Danderhall were watched two weeks on the bounce and although you could see he was a decent player, he never stood out at all and I can only pick what I see. 

5 hours ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Understand wot your saying mate,  I watched the sandys game at danderhall  the other week and he bossed that game. The boy dean that was selected was chasing shadows at times up against him . 

All about opinions tho mate 

The boy dean your referring to from sandys is a cracking player and has the lot for want you want in your CM, I took in salvie /Edinburgh uni yesterday 5-4 salvie cracking game off football and both goalkeepers on display boy David livie that was on select trial and uni goalie were different class but that’s the 1st time I’d seen Rees Allan play notice he got a lot of stick on here and it’s only only game but I thot he was very good all round- on the ball and off the ball 

1 hour ago, Seatonsands said:

The boy dean your referring to from sandys is a cracking player and has the lot for want you want in your CM, I took in salvie /Edinburgh uni yesterday 5-4 salvie cracking game off football and both goalkeepers on display boy David livie that was on select trial and uni goalie were different class but that’s the 1st time I’d seen Rees Allan play notice he got a lot of stick on here and it’s only only game but I thot he was very good all round- on the ball and off the ball 

9 goals past the keepers you must have watched a different game The salvey goalie has been rank in every game I see him was surprised to see he playing for leafa cos much better about he is good talker that is it 

3 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

9 goals past the keepers you must have watched a different game The salvey goalie has been rank in every game I see him was surprised to see he playing for leafa cos much better about he is good talker that is it 

Entitled to your opinion mate, But for me easily best in the association and all most everyone I have spoke to has said that and are surprised at he is at this level . Was far better than and goalie on show st trial game ( not saying there could have better there, as I rate Edinburgh uni and Tranent goalie ) but hands Down livie best in association. 

7 minutes ago, Seatonsands said:

Entitled to your opinion mate, But for me easily best in the association and all most everyone I have spoke to has said that and are surprised at he is at this level . Was far better than and goalie on show st trial game ( not saying there could have better there, as I rate Edinburgh uni and Tranent goalie ) but hands Down livie best in association. 

I don’t think you can say any keeper is hands down the best in the association as there are a few top keepers. The one in question had very little to do on Thursday, he’s a good keeper no doubt so I don’t agree with the boy posting above but as are others.

19 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

I don’t think you can say any keeper is hands down the best in the association as there are a few top keepers. The one in question had very little to do on Thursday, he’s a good keeper no doubt so I don’t agree with the boy posting above but as are others.

Agree Disne, just what I saw on Thursday he looked the most assured is all I ment talking, use off ball at feet and commanding his area and speaking to other he is head and shoulders but I think leafa are very solid in the goalie department some talent on show mate  in all departments on Thursdays and I don’t ennvoy you job lol

9 minutes ago, Seatonsands said:

Agree Disne, just what I saw on Thursday he looked the most assured is all I ment talking, use off ball at feet and commanding his area and speaking to other he is head and shoulders but I think leafa are very solid in the goalie department some talent on show mate  in all departments on Thursdays and I don’t ennvoy you job lol

Yep, I don’t think any keeper will feel like they are stick ons. There’s another keeper come to light aswell that will be getting a chance too so very healthy in that department 

2 hours ago, Seatonsands said:

David Livie is rubbish

Archived