West Region Fixture Update 1st December

Kennie

What a difference a change in fixtures secretary makes. After Largs Thistle's game today we were looking out for the Glenafton score and some suggested we'd be idle next week as they drew their Scottish tie with Pollok. I had faith (at the moment) we might get a fixture sneaked in. Wait until the end of the season when I'm calling him all sorts. 

On 24/11/2018 at 18:49, Kennie said:

Due to postponements and draws in todays Macron Scottish Junior Cup, next weeks fixture list has been altered.
Changes can be found here -
http://www.http://www.scottishjuniorfa.com/sjfa/competition_fixtures.cfm?page=1761

Also, kickoff times for those Cup replays are at 13.30, not 13.45 as currently shown

28 minutes ago, archieb said:

Also, kickoff times for those Cup replays are at 13.30, not 13.45 as currently shown

I have no access to that part of the fixture list and can't make any changes to it. That is down to the SJFA. Sorry.

Not wanting to answer for archieb here but I'm pretty sure he wasn't having a go at Kennie Young...he'll just have been pointing it out for folk reading that section of the site that it hasn't been updated to reflect replays.

Some folk just moan for the sake of moaning about folk who moan about folk moaning about stuff. :P

4 hours ago, archieb said:

I have been informed that the Kick-Off times for the Macron Scottish Junior Cup are all 1:45pm and that includes the replays.

A weather-related fixture update for you in the West Region for Saturday 1st Dec.
Ardagh Group WOS Cup - Cumbernauld and Vale of Clyde have agreed to move the venue for their game to Westfield Park, home of Dunipace FC with a 12 noon KO. Postcode for the park is FK6 5DX

5 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Not wanting to answer for archieb here but I'm pretty sure he wasn't having a go at Kennie Young...he'll just have been pointing it out for folk reading that section of the site that it hasn't been updated to reflect replays.

Some folk just moan for the sake of moaning about folk who moan about folk moaning about stuff. :P

Correct BP, thanks.

No reflection on Kennie in the points made in the previous posts.

4 hours ago, Kennie said:

I have been informed that the Kick-Off times for the Macron Scottish Junior Cup are all 1:45pm and that includes the replays.

I was going by  referees appointments which gave 13.30 for the 2 replays and 13.45 for the other 3 games.

Plus previous practice which had replays starting 15 mins earlier to allow for possible penalty shootouts.

The SJFA needs to get its act together.

Archived