Celtic v Dundee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dd23 said:

Our season starts the game after this.

Or the game after that if we get horsed in that one.

You really should have said that games against Celtic don’t define your season. Or that you’ve got a free hit tomorrow. 

You really should have said that games against Celtic don’t define your season. Or that you’ve got a free hit tomorrow. 
Please don't tramp on my fragile optimism.

Actually hoping that our season may begin at some point us all that's holding me together.

I’m not. I’ve not missed as many games as I have this season for a long time. Just ruins your whole weekend travelling to watch the pish on offer just now.

Don’t blame you mate. Shite view as well.

Hey....we had a bet...[emoji6]

But you are right with the "free hit" banter. They should do a Motherwell and rest some players for their next, more important game.

My prediction is the least Dees to have ever been in attendance for a game at Celtic Park - a few days before Christmas to pay £87 or whatever it is to watch  your team get pumped while surrounded by thousands of unwashed mutants - yeah, nah. The 73 that do go will witness a plucky 0-0 with Kusunga getting a hat-trick of og's but for them all to be ruled out for offside, such is the standard of officiating at the moment. 

1-0 Dundee (Miller 87, Källman 89).

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Hey....we had a bet...emoji6.png

But you are right with the "free hit" banter. They should do a Motherwell and rest some players for their next, more important game.

Couldn’t resist after we thumped them midweek.

Archived