Ally Semple...he's no right in the head

TFW

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

No I'm actually just in stitches at your pathetic and thick as f**k patter :lol:(no wonder the senior boys label people like yourself as junior thicko's:whistle

As for my club we win some we lose some its not really the end of the world :thumsup2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Absolute seething mess. HaHa:lol:

6 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Absolute seething mess. HaHa:lol:

I'm actually just in stitches at your rank and juvenile patter:lol::lol:

Jimmy genitals, Skid and buffoon:whistle

And all from a man who's probably in his 50s or 60s. :lol:Youre the seething mess while I couldn't give a monkeys but will continue to let you make a rip roaring arse of yourself.  :thumsup2

There were 2 players that went down with cramp. Dinwoodie (who had to come off) has hardly played all season and ferry who we had to recall from Girvan 2 weeks ago. It was hardly constant. Agree we time wasted but what do you expect. Has a talbot team never done it. Went out expecting a hiding and got a decent performance so not too disheartened. What I will say is for a big team to beat the wee team and nothing to see here as one of your fans said there were some amount of celebrations.

1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

I'm actually just in stitches at your rank and juvenile patter:lol::lol:

Jimmy genitals, Skid and buffoon:whistle

And all from a man who's probably in his 50s or 60s. :lol:Youre the seething mess while I couldn't give a monkeys but will continue to let you make a rip roaring arse of yourself.  :thumsup2

^^^^^^^^^^^

Losing it! Doesn't care but keeps on posting. Juvenile patter but is using my patter. Absolute breakdown beckoning. Try and take a deep breath and refrain from posting because I'm toying with your single brain cell and I'm starting not to enjoy it.

33 minutes ago, steven84 said:

There were 2 players that went down with cramp. Dinwoodie (who had to come off) has hardly played all season and ferry who we had to recall from Girvan 2 weeks ago. It was hardly constant. Agree we time wasted but what do you expect. Has a talbot team never done it. Went out expecting a hiding and got a decent performance so not too disheartened. What I will say is for a big team to beat the wee team and nothing to see here as one of your fans said there were some amount of celebrations.

Games over.......you cashed in on or mistakes, we beat you. On to next week......maybe.

38 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Losing it! Doesn't care but keeps on posting. Juvenile patter but is using my patter. Absolute breakdown beckoning. Try and take a deep breath and refrain from posting because I'm toying with your single brain cell and I'm starting not to enjoy it.

I actually couldn't care less :lol:

I'm enjoying the fact that a 50/60 year old man is coming out with these childish put downs and Making an utter arse of himself in doing so, and by the way i wasnt using your Dreadful patter I was quoting it  :whistle

Junior thicko? Yeah you personify it right enough and keep the childish quotes coming as you're making yourself look rather childish and pathetic to be honest :thumsup2

3 minutes ago, happy said:

"Tis the season to be jolly", gee it a fuckin by the pair o yea.    :angel

The telly is pish M8 so what better entertainment than having a bit of fun with a seething mess. He's red dotting his head off. I think he's trying to stop me from being Junior footballs most loveable character.:lol:

22 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

I actually couldn't care less :lol:

I'm enjoying the fact that a 50/60 year old man is coming out with these childish put downs and Making an utter arse of himself in doing so, and by the way i wasnt using your Dreadful patter I was quoting it  :whistle

Junior thicko? Yeah you personify it right enough and keep the childish quotes coming as you're making yourself look rather childish and pathetic to be honest :thumsup2

^^^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely losing it! Seething mess of a poster.

All in all it was a great advert for the junior game. All the drama and exactly what the Talbot Boys needed to keep them grounded.

Cumnock lads played really well 1st half with our old boy Kyle Faulds coming back to haunt us.

Second half cumnock seemed to lose it after Burns put himself on, strange move in my opinion and he knows better.

I love these types of games between two enemies who have a mutual respect and hatred for each other.

I hope it continues, Cumnock now move on and have a good season apart from playing us. More games like this and the more fans are likely to wanna watch.

Great match between two hard teams.

Enjoy Xmas [emoji106]

4 hours ago, steven84 said:

No big team wee team here, this is the best derby in Junior football, and starting to once again live up to that bill. Cumnock are not a wee team in any shape or form. Talbot are the biggest and best but that does not make Cumnock s wee team. Loved the game yesterday. Cumnock have to take that focus, passion and determination forward. Talbot certainly will. 

Considering we got beat our last 4 games convincingly 1-0, 3-2, 7-1 and 3-0 believe I wasn't looking forward to this game at all. I would've taken 4/5 nil at the start of the game after our poor run of performances lately. The problem for the Talbot fans were use were thinking this game will be a skoosh ( if i were use I would've been thinking the very same). Then the game didn't start the way u planned it and u basically sh*t yourself. So u tried to use every excuse use could. Dont tell me Talbot dont time waste. Every team does it. I wouldn't blame use for doing it either its part of the game, so be it a negative side but still part of the game. But use thought if largs can take 7 off them then so can we and fortunately for us we turned up with a different attitude. Even at 3-1 I still said Talbot will nick this for 3 reasons. 1 Talbot play until the final whistle and they play there heart out until then. 2 We simply arent good enough defensively to hold a lead at the moment. 3 We are playing the best and most successful junior team in Scotland ( Dont like to say it but its fact). By all means gloat about it but have abit of class about yourselves. It was a hard game. Cumnock gave more in that game than they have in the previous 4 games. Hopefully we might pick up next season once Paul gets his squad of players he wants and we could get back to what Talbot and Cumnock use to be about.

Archived