Kilmarnock v Forfar Athletic

Andy_K_97

We were terrific yesterday all over the park, very unlucky not to draw level and who know's what would have happened then.
Killie could not break us down and it took a great strike to break the deadlock (terrible corner conceded by us)
The longer Boyd and Jones stayed on the better as they were both absolutely rotten, hopefully we can play like that next week at the run away leaders.
As for the drumming casuals....[emoji38]
The drumming boys were magnificent. Fair play to them, they got the usually very quiet support up off their feet and singing.

Some of the Killie youngsters were rather entertaining in their own way too.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Loonytoons said:

The drumming boys were magnificent. Fair play to them, they got the usually very quiet support up off their feet and singing.

Some of the Killie youngsters were rather entertaining in their own way too.

I meant the Killie ones....1st time i have encountered drumming casuals......hopefully the club allows our ones in to break the silence and whinging.

18 hours ago, shortjock said:

Great game and we were still in with a shout until their second. Coupe played well in the absence of Easton too. Passionate, energetic and willing to take folk on.

And to think some on here didn't think he could cut it!

And to think some on here didn't think he could cut it!

I'm pretty sure that's not true. The argument was replacing Easton, Baird or Hilson with Coupe.
Personally I'd still have him fourth out of the four, though he didn't do his chances any harm yesterday.

Guest bernardblack

I'm pretty sure that's not true. The argument was replacing Easton, Baird or Hilson with Coupe.
Personally I'd still have him fourth out of the four, though he didn't do his chances any harm yesterday.

Exactly. He’s still fourth choice there, but a top option to have

I meant the Killie ones....1st time i have encountered drumming casuals......hopefully the club allows our ones in to break the silence and whinging.

Next you’ll be wanting fans clapping , I think we should go down the Queen’s Park route #trumpet

Archived