2019 NFL Draft

lichtie23

7 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

It really, really is.  As always, a good drafting team takes the best player possible, but most usually they don't.  

On a personal note, I wouldn't be surprised if the Niners traded out of their position, and guarantee at least one of their picks is a super-high-ceiling guy with extensive injury problems.  They love one of those.

It's surely a good position for the Niners, they've got a franchise QB and there's very likely going to be a top tier pass rusher available to them at second in Bosa or one of the other prospects.  

Rumour that the Giants are going to pick Daniel Jones, Duke quarterback at number 6.  

Watching a bit of coverage on the network. Some setup in Nashville with Broadway blocked off and the stage at the end. It looks amazing.

Rich Eisen was saying theres thunderstorms forecast and the stage is metal so he might have to evacuate and the draft would go on regardless without Goodell announcing etc.

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Cardinals have apparently informed Quinnin Williams he is still a possibility of being the number 1 pick. Not entirely sure I believe it

The way I see it, Keim is trying to shop Rosen now. If he has managed to do that before pick 1 is due in, it's Kyler Murray. If he takes Murray without having shopped Rosen, though, Rosen's value plummets to no more than a third round pick, so he can't afford to do that. If he hasn't got a deal for Rosen, Williams goes at 1.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

It's surely a good position for the Niners, they've got a franchise QB and there's very likely going to be a top tier pass rusher available to them at second in Bosa or one of the other prospects.  

Rumour that the Giants are going to pick Daniel Jones, Duke quarterback at number 6.  

Where's the evidence they have a franchise QB? He's played all of 6 games. 

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Cardinals have apparently informed Quinnin Williams he is still a possibility of being the number 1 pick. Not entirely sure I believe it

He's the top player in this draft by a country mile. I'm desperate for the cards to f**k this up by taking Murray and the 9ers to double down by taking Bosa. I don't want Williams anywhere near the NFC West. 

Ps I think this is the first time I've posted on this forum since the superbowl. Just about over it! 

He's the top player in this draft by a country mile. I'm desperate for the cards to f**k this up by taking Murray and the 9ers to double down by taking Bosa. I don't want Williams anywhere near the NFC West. 

Ps I think this is the first time I've posted on this forum since the superbowl. Just about over it! 

Nobody here has forgiven your team yet

Anyone else playing 'Predict the Pick'?

I have my top five down as:

1. Kyler Murray

2. Nick Bosa

3. Josh Allen

4. Quinnen Williams

5. Devin White

My big dilemma is the Jets pick. Williams is probably the guy they should pick(and may well pick) but I do know that they are looking for an edge rusher and so I feel they may go for Allen. If Williams goes at #3 I think the Raiders take Allen at #4. 

Anyone else playing 'Predict the Pick'?
I have my top five down as:
1. Kyler Murray
2. Nick Bosa
3. Josh Allen
4. Quinnen Williams
5. Devin White

My big dilemma is the Jets pick. Williams is probably the guy they should pick(and may well pick) but I do know that they are looking for an edge rusher and so I feel they may go for Allen. If Williams goes at #3 I think the Raiders take Allen at #4. 

I’m still pretty confident the Jets trade out of the 3rd pick

17 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I’m still pretty confident the Jets trade out of the 3rd pick

A possibility, of course. I disregard trades when setting my 'Predict the Pick' lineup as they are just too hard to predict.