Leafa

Sandysafc

Im only assuming its been sorted as i believe thats where the game is. Im not an expert on asbestos. You lot are so hung up on creating some kind of conspiracy theory against sandys. How come there was no such attention to the game between danderhall and linlithgow that seemed a 'dodgy' call off. Yous are pathetic, hoping leafa act and punish sandys for a wrongdoing that we havent even done. Honestly, the bitterness and jealousy yous are potraying is absolutely pathetic. Maybe a winners medal every now and again for you boys would help ease the bitterness. Fannies

Im only assuming its been sorted as i believe thats where the game is. Im not an expert on asbestos. You lot are so hung up on creating some kind of conspiracy theory against sandys. How come there was no such attention to the game between danderhall and linlithgow that seemed a 'dodgy' call off. Yous are pathetic, hoping leafa act and punish sandys for a wrongdoing that we havent even done. Honestly, the bitterness and jealousy yous are potraying is absolutely pathetic. Maybe a winners medal every now and again for you boys would help ease the bitterness. Fannies

It’s no conspiracy theory. Your manager and numerous players have openly admitted there was no asbestos and I hope you’re punished accordingly. How do you know what happened in relation to the Linlithgow game and what the club done about it? No bitterness at all mate. Danderhall are an honest club, always have been always will be. We have won 4 trophies in the last 3 years including a treble two years ago. Two south of Scotland cups during that time. All won fair and square[emoji38] red bum rovers last week good to see you have taken it well lol.

Amateurloyal and Bawsoot, as you both were planning on going to watch the game tomorrow, i hope you both have the balls to approach the sandys management and express your concerns about the club and the asbestos instead of hiding behind a phone posting your opinions. Only if you have it in you

2 minutes ago, GS11 said:

It’s no conspiracy theory. Your manager and numerous players have openly admitted there was no asbestos and I hope you’re punished accordingly. How do you know what happened in relation to the Linlithgow game and what the club done about it? No bitterness at all mate. Danderhall are an honest club, always have been always will be. We have won 4 trophies in the last 3 years including a treble two years ago. Two south of Scotland cups during that time. All won fair and squareemoji38.png red bum rovers last week good to see you have taken it well lol.

Red bum rovers last week maybe. Its the first time yous have beaten us... ever. Enjoy it. Thoroughly deserved. If im told our game is off for asbestos then i dont have a reason to believe anything else. I wasnt saying danderhall were bitter either. 2 south of scotland cups haha yous play 5mins away from us its an embarassment even entering into that diddy cup. Do yous enter that to say you have won a 'major'?  Come back when you have a winners medal thats worth talking about 

Red bum rovers last week maybe. Its the first time yous have beaten us... ever. Enjoy it. Thoroughly deserved. If im told our game is off for asbestos then i dont have a reason to believe anything else. I wasnt saying danderhall were bitter either. 2 south of scotland cups haha yous play 5mins away from us its an embarassment even entering into that diddy cup. Do yous enter that to say you have won a 'major'?  Come back when you have a winners medal thats worth talking about 

Was good cheers [emoji1360] you talk nonsense and I’m not believing for one second you actually think that was the reason it was off. Never heard anything like it[emoji23][emoji23] I’m not management so not sure of the reasoning however if that’s the case it’s a decision well made. “Diddy” cup or not it’s a winners medal as you say or does it not count lol? Anyway.. see you tomorrow [emoji12]

43 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Amateurloyal and Bawsoot, as you both were planning on going to watch the game tomorrow, i hope you both have the balls to approach the sandys management and express your concerns about the club and the asbestos instead of hiding behind a phone posting your opinions. Only if you have it in you

Where did a mention the asbestos in any posts !!!!

7 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

Not interested in your management . Ask a question where the game was that was all. 

9 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

Will pop along to watch this if I can get some ppe clothing :whistle :whistle

Holy f**k mate a premier league ammie winners medal isn't really worth talking about if thats the highlight of your footballing career its been poor. Some of your squad is average dont get me wrong you were a great team last year and still have some terrific players but the way a few of you go on about sandys on here theres no surprise people will relish your failures.

You put out it but spit the dummy when people disagree with you or speak of sandys in a negative light, i don't agree with a lot that people say but you have to respect their opinion, its a footballing chat forum after all.

16 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Holy f**k mate a premier league ammie winners medal isn't really worth talking about if thats the highlight of your footballing career its been poor. Some of your squad is average dont get me wrong you were a great team last year and still have some terrific players but the way a few of you go on about sandys on here theres no surprise people will relish your failures.

You put out it but spit the dummy when people disagree with you or speak of sandys in a negative light, i don't agree with a lot that people say but you have to respect their opinion, its a footballing chat forum after all.

Think you’re a bit disrespectful there Mr Quickoverayard as he’s repeatedly posting to having a cupboard full of medals :lol::lol:

Haha . Back them the whole way all you want.  The end of the day they have just got themselves thrown out the biggest cup in the association . It's stupid if you ask me.  Seemingly a lot of them had a party last night an they wer struggling for a team .

Haha . Back them the whole way all you want.  The end of the day they have just got themselves thrown out the biggest cup in the association . It's stupid if you ask me.  Seemingly a lot of them had a party last night an they wer struggling for a team .

We will let the executive committee decide how this one pans out [emoji12]

If the asbestos hasn’t been dealt with surely they have a right to refuse to play [emoji2]

If it was up to me I would let your players get over there hangovers and play a mid week tie.  But as u said the committee will deal with things.  Sandy's had a genuine reason two weeks ago . Danderhall have point blank refused to play .