Leafa

Sandysafc

Ive played against both mate and never had any wrong doing by either. If they provide proof saying it had it and is now safe im afraid you will be done if it hasn't you have a case. My view would be played at a neutral venue

If they had proof the tie could have been played at castleview today. We asked for proof and this couldn’t be provided. An email from someone who works there does not suffice. Hopefully it’s a sensible outcome and the game is played like it should have been 2 weeks ago.

22 hours ago, Safc2017 said:

There is no issue with them refusing to play at castleview , if the shoe was on the other foot I would be sceptical about playing there as well . But !!! It was not the only place that they got offered and I am sure that is what will come back to bite them on the arse . Anyway as gs11 has said it is left in the hands of the committee and they will deal with it . 

Why did use refuse to play 2 weeks ago when there was another venue available? 

What venue ? Apart from danderhall ? 

2 weeks ago there were pitches available at the jewel. There were parks all over Edinburgh available but it didn’t suit you as you didn’t have a team.

Premier league salvy bricked it. Sandys cheating in turnmoil 
Championship done and dusted?
lauriston Thistle easy champs

I think the premier will go to the wire. Fancy tollcross as they have the points on the board.

Will be interesting to see how sandys do next season. Heard a lot of their players are going to Lothian Vale with steely and phildo.

Regardless how Sandy's do next season if they win the premier again this season that will be 3 in a row.  Surely be considered one of the best teams to ever play in the leafa set up . Don't think there will be a team to do that again . 

5 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

Regardless how Sandy's do next season if they win the premier again this season that will be 3 in a row.  Surely be considered one of the best teams to ever play in the leafa set up . Don't think there will be a team to do that again . 

Here we go again :whistle:whistle

Might be all for nothing when they are liquidated at the end of the season eh lol?

Sandys got skelped 6-1 from a danderhall team missing numerous key players. Defiantly not one of the best teams to play in the set up your at it [emoji23][emoji85] genuine question.. has this sandys team ever won a major?

Lothian vale taking “5 Sandys players”.

3 Salvy players going to Lauriston Thistle.

Craigshill potentially folding 

and probably other premier teams losing players to lauriston Thistle and Lothian vale.

looks like the premier is getting weakened as the other leagues get stronger. Think tollcross will dominate Saturdays from here on in. 

2 hours ago, Cocoleafa said:

and probably other premier teams losing players to lauriston Thistle and Lothian vale.

looks like the premier is getting weakened as the other leagues get stronger. Think tollcross will dominate Saturdays from here on in. 

tolcross will dominate nothing. bottle jobs.

we will get a win on wednesday and win league

On Sunday, April 07, 2019 at 13:26, GS11 said:

I think the premier will go to the wire. Fancy tollcross as they have the points on the board.

Will be interesting to see how sandys do next season. Heard a lot of their players are going to Lothian Vale with steely and phildo.

Heard from who? Id be surprised if 5 players left to play in the lowest league

On 07/04/2019 at 15:57, Cocoleafa said:

With me going to Lauri and already taking a few guys I previously had, I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions about what’s happening next season, and probably the same with Phildo’s team and Sandys.

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 15:57, Cocoleafa said:

And who would that be ?