its so predictabe , gerrard ,complains about refs decisions   ,at the very start of this season, so far ,they are going for 55 this  year , penalties that is ,not titles when the old co were going fr 10 in a row,, the sfa , made sure they didnt do it ,, look at the pens ,against ,and for ,, .   celtc wont get 10 in a rw , the bg boys wont let it happen ....

35 minutes ago, angusog said:

its so predictabe , gerrard ,complains about refs decisions   ,at the very start of this season, so far ,they are going for 55 this  year , penalties that is ,not titles when the old co were going fr 10 in a row,, the sfa , made sure they didnt do it ,, look at the pens ,against ,and for ,, .   celtc wont get 10 in a rw , the bg boys wont let it happen ....

Whit???

18 hours ago, angusog said:

Parklife!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone seen the Gerrard documentary on Amazon Prime?  Absolutely brilliant film, really gives an insight into the pressures of top level football that players experience at a very young age and the mental strength you need to succeed at that level.

Well worth a watch.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

No it’s no. It’s pish. You’re only saying that because you’re a Ger.  Slippy could spunk in your eye and I would bet you’d still love it.

You got me.  I didn't even watch it really, I just love Gerrard and Rangers so much that I trawl football forums promoting his documentary.  Even though the documentary doesn't actually feature any of his involvement with Rangers.

Not sure why having semen in your eyes is your go-to insult, maybe you should have a wee think about your life choices.  You might be a happier and more rounded individual if you just be who you really want to be.

On 06/02/2019 at 17:12, Crawford Bridge said:

Not enough commas.

here are some more    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guest Moomintroll
Why are 99% of Junior football fans thick as f**k?
To be fair, the rest of us that make up the other 11% are intelligent individuals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...