WrestleMania 35

JamieStevenson

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Ricochet feels like an absolute star.

I'm not so keen on the fake creaking noise they have added to Black's entrance. :lol:

I thought that happened! Was thinking it was just error with the track!

Big pops for Ricochet & Black.
Thinking my prediction of Uso's is gonna be wrong.

After Ricochet & Black falling short on Monday night for the Raw titles then same again at Takeover for the NXT titles it would kinda make storyline sense for them to win this one.

Another decent move. Could have been a great match but time constraints (on a 5 and a half hour show!) meant it was never going to be anything other than a sprint and spotfest.

Big pops for Ricochet & Black.
Thinking my prediction of Uso's is gonna be wrong.

After Ricochet & Black falling short on Monday night for the Raw titles then same again at Takeover for the NXT titles it would kinda make storyline sense for them to win this one.
Or not.

Uso's retain - so another predictions point for me.

Sigh. I can't stand Shane McMahon. They might as well just have Shane come to the ring and jump off something through something, as that's the only reason for his shite, ludicrous attempts at matches to exist.

3 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

It’s probably because I’ve always been a Hitman mark that I hated every second of Bret being out there with the DX getting the spotlight :lol:

Considering his and Honky Tonk's general attitude, I'd imagine they'd both be fucking raging.

Archived