WrestleMania 35

JamieStevenson

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crowd will pop for Becky winning, but woman's wrestling, rightly or wrongly just isn't at the stage where it could main event this.

It's like woman's football.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Crowd will pop for Becky winning, but woman's wrestling, rightly or wrongly just isn't at the stage where it could main event this.

It's like woman's football.

Nonsense. They ruined the feud, had Becky be overexposed and put it on at midnight to end a 7 hour wrestling show.  

Just now, TheGoon said:

Nonsense. They ruined the feud, had Becky be overexposed and put it on at midnight to end a 7 hour wrestling show.  

Don't buy that - if for example The Rock, Brock, Taker, Cena or anyone deemed 'major' made an appearance the crowd would be absolutely hot again.

Not enough people IMO care about these 3. I'm not saying they don't care, but are these 3 anyone in the crowds favourite superstar, are they the one they've been waiting all night to see? I have my doubts.

I could easily be out of touch, I don't watch Raw on the regular, just my thoughts on it.

This. Charlotte winning the women’s title, the winner take all stip’ and all the police nonsense from last week killed it.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Don't buy that - if for example The Rock, Brock, Taker, Cena or anyone deemed 'major' made an appearance the crowd would be absolutely hot again.

Not enough people IMO care about these 3. I'm not saying they don't care, but are these 3 anyone in the crowds favourite superstar, are they the one they've been waiting all night to see? I have my doubts.

I could easily be out of touch, I don't watch Raw on the regular, just my thoughts on it.

Up until about a couple of weeks ago they were all white hot, this was always the right match to go on last. I think even Bryan & Kofi would’ve struggled here, albeit not as much.

Just now, TheGoon said:

Up until about a couple of weeks ago they were all white hot, this was always the right match to go on last. I think even Bryan & Kofi would’ve struggled here, albeit not as much.

Fair enough - I'll bow down to your superior knowledge on the matter, I'm perhaps letting my bias cloud the matter.

Oh. My. Days. What a fucking shite ending!

Archived