Raith Rovers vs Dumbarton

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Nah your just a gang ! The threat of relegation is real for you guys. 

What a difference a week makes eh Frank, this time last week you were a seething mess abusing your fellow Rovers supporters :lol:

Big Time Frank

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

Surprised at how straight forward that was. Always nice to get it up Bobby Barr who got a wee bit overly excited at Dumbarton’s goal.

I can totally understand his reaction given that from his first touch some folk in the  South Stand got on his back.

It's time to let this shite go.

3 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

At least your taking it well. What's going to happen when your sponsors don't give your players jobs?

There's only a handful of players working for C&G frank.

Dom Thomas on loan has his own business, as other players have jobs too & Beany sells dodgy syrups.

I'd be more concerned if we were posting losses in the region of £400,000  frank.

13 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

At least your taking it well. What's going to happen when your sponsors don't give your players jobs?

Frank mate, your team battered us and Arbroath and Forfar both dropped points. Try and enjoy your night without getting riled by us being in a relegation battle.

Without Carsy in centre-mid we're an absolute mess, and it makes Jim's decision to let Spencer go continue to look very weird.

I've got to agree with this. Duffy clearly didn't like Spencer from the minute he arrived and he's better than the two centre mids we had playing today. Not giving him a run in the team, when we are absolutely woeful, was Duffy being stubborn IMO.

I'm not surprised to see he's doing well at Forfar, who are a far better team than ourselves. I'm led to believe he's turned in 3 motm performances in 4 starts for them. It seems weird to punt a centre mid, who's arguably better than what we have, when we only have 2 natural ones in the entire squad.

17 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

There's only a handful of players working for C&G frank.

Dom Thomas on loan has his own business, as other players have jobs too & Beany sells dodgy syrups.

I'd be more concerned if we were posting losses in the region of £400,000  frank.

I'm sure we will be fine just ask the happy clappers apparently they're in the know.

13 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I've got to agree with this. Duffy clearly didn't like Spencer from the minute he arrived and he's better than the two centre mids we had playing today. Not giving him a run in the team, when we are absolutely woeful, was Duffy being stubborn IMO.

I'm not surprised to see he's doing well at Forfar, who are a far better team than ourselves. I'm led to believe he's turned in 3 motm performances in 4 starts for them. It seems weird to punt a centre mid, who's arguably better than what we have, when we only have 2 natural ones in the entire squad.

Brad Spencer scored a peach up at Brechin on his debut coming on as a sub, I always thought he had something about him, a goal from range definitely.

Some Sons fans wanted rid, I was baffled when Duffy binned him.

49 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I can totally understand his reaction given that from his first touch some folk in the  South Stand got on his back.

It's time to let this shite go.

Completely agree. Not really an over reaction considering he couldn't go near the ball without getting booed. Fully entitled to react. Just a shame we didn't get a chance for more of this...

SmartSelect_20190303-204916_Gallery.gif

Archived