Hearts v Hibernian

6 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Just got the impression from Levein's presser that Smith is further along than everyone thinks - we'll find out tomorrow.

Well you lads will, I'll be punting onto livescore.com about an hour after it's finished so I can see if I'm hiding for the weekend or swinging it about on here like it's a foot long. pinilla.png

I like Smith very much, and will welcome his return when it happens - if he's wearing a hat at a jaunty angle, then that's a bonus. 

I'll likely be back on here the morra night at some point - absolutely pished, and slavering pish as per fucking usual - the atmosphere at Tynecastle will be filled with hate, as it should be.

Glaring holes in our team, but I'll take any kind of win - If not, then I'll be moaning about something or other - probably Levein's scatter-gun signing policy. 

See you c***s the morn. 

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I like Smith very much, and will welcome his return when it happens - if he's wearing a hat at a jaunty angle, then that's a bonus. 

I'll likely be back on here the morra night at some point - absolutely pished, and slavering pish as per fucking usual - the atmosphere at Tynecastle will be filled with hate, as it should be.

Glaring holes in our team, but I'll take any kind of win - If not, then I'll be moaning about something or other - probably Levein's scatter-gun signing policy. 

See you c***s the morn. 

We have no injuries and definitely wont have a bench stuffed with dev team boys

Top 6 was out of the question for us in the last days of Lennons reign, so we are just delighted to be "in the mix" . Even to lose by the odd scrappy goal will be some kind of moral victory today.

Spoiler

...............said nobody ever

11 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Apparently lots of boozers aren’t opening for football fans until 11. :lol:

Murrayfield Hotel playing hardball apparently.

Just seen that myself. :lol:

The Caley picture house is welcoming football fans. 

Nerves kicking in now, only thing I'm sure about is that whatever happens Hearts  negative goal difference will still apply.

Glad it’s no just me, then...albeit we’re on different sides of the fence. I was happy enough when I seen our team, now I’m convinced we’re fucked.

Morning lads. After trying to kid myself I wasn't getting up for this, the draw of seeing Olly Lee do absolutely fucking nothing was just too much.

Wherever you are, whoever you're supporting - let's hope McNulty's leg falls off.

PowttJS.gif

Archived