~The Sixth Sense~ Hamilton Academical 2019/2020 Thread

20 minutes ago, Swello said:

If gambling addiction is to genuinely be treated as a disease, then any sort of ban feels wrong IMO as it's hard to see what it achieves (apart from having Rice kicking about the house more, watching wall-to-wall gambling ads on Sky Sports).

think, and happy to be corrected, that any ban or sanction will be in line with UEFA regulations, which the SFA are bound by, if that makes sense.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

GIRUY

I mean it’s not quite being sentenced to death but I’d say it’s a fair punishment. Hardly “getting off lightly”. The most embarrassing thing in all of this is that Brain Rice is managing a top flight football club in Scotland, tbh. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

10 match dug out ban, 5 of which suspended.

A fair enough punishment, were there any words of wisdom from the powers that be, more likely just crossing their fingers in the hope that those involved in football buck all the trends. 

Good luck to him with his battle and hope it doesn't impinge on Accies survival battle. 

53 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

I mean it’s not quite being sentenced to death but I’d say it’s a fair punishment. Hardly “getting off lightly”. The most embarrassing thing in all of this is that Brain Rice is managing a top flight football club in Scotland, tbh. 

From a fan of Cowdenbeath ?? 
FFS ....😂

So far

Out - OFW, Stubbs, McCann, McKInnon and rumours of Fjortoft going as well and we have only brought Woods in.

Surely we are going to bring in a couple new ones today or is it going to be a typical window day for Accies.

Forgettable though he is, we've also brought in Dales. The SLO has tweeted the all-important "[emoji404]" so someone shite will probably be signed today.

The club have tweeted the signing emoji also. The SLO has commented “1 of ...” expect a double announcement.