The AEW Thread

TheGoon

Don't think any fan is particularly comfortable with it being brought into a bit of televised escapsim. Pointless for those trying to defend it as 'Juice being Juice, he's used quarters all these other times'.

Those involved certainly aren't pretending its something else. They know the roles they are acting out.

"Tonight that piece of shit, Juice Robinson decided to bring up a story from my childhood that has left me scared. I’m glad he did. He brought awareness to something we’ve all gone through in one way, shape, or form in our lives. On behalf of anyone who’s ever been bullied for being different in any capacity. I look forward to leaving him scared too. I also look forward to this Thursday #StandUpToJewishHate"

It gets worse.  AEW's fearless leader has now turned his attentions to trying to gain sympathy for his recent outburst by...blaming WWE for personally taking advantage of his mother being in hospital.

This is something that usually ends with the line "...before turning the gun on himself".  Somebody take his phone and force him to concentrate on the great company he's built.  Imagine making the fucking WWE look sane and reasonable...

Edited by forameus

He definitely should put his phone down but the absolutely insane replies and quote tweets he gets on everything would eventually get you.

From what I gather, William Regal was apparently one of the ones who was using Tony's situation to go back to WWE as well.

1 hour ago, Lukovic said:

He definitely should put his phone down but the absolutely insane replies and quote tweets he gets on everything would eventually get you.

From what I gather, William Regal was apparently one of the ones who was using Tony's situation to go back to WWE as well.

What is “Tony’s situation”?

1 hour ago, Lukovic said:

His mum had a stroke last year I think.

Regal used it to get out of his contract by saying how no parent should be away from their child or something like that and Regal has done nothing with his son since going back 

In Regal's defence, the agreement of his release was that he'd not appear on WWE programming for a year. He left to train his boy and work in a non-televised capacity.

Tony needs to put his phone down or hire a PR person.

4 hours ago, Lukovic said:

🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Going by Collision, all mentions of the roll of coins seem to have been ditched. It was no coincidence that they played that video package of MJF speaking at the anti-semitism conference as well.

It was laid out how this was going to go. Juice wins the Battle Royale - faces MJF - Juice would then intends to use the quarters but MJF would instead give Juice his comeuppance. I don't think its the last we've seen of the quarters as I still see them playing part in the finish.

The video package is no coincidence because the whole angle was intended to raise awareness on anti-semitism.

Going to be very sad when that last Sting match comes around, but what a run. Going out just shy of 65 with some of the injuries he’s had is remarkable as well. Very glad I got to see him in the summer.