Dundee property advice

After looking at Dundee properties I'd picked one out that was of interest (2 bed flat) but turned out it was scene of a murder a couple of years ago. Which areas are to be avoided and where are the more pleasant places to purchase? Thanks in advance. Needs to be walking distance from Dundee Uni. Send me links to desirable and non desirable properties if you wish.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

After looking at Dundee properties I'd picked one out that was of interest (2 bed flat) but turned out it was scene of a murder a couple of years ago. Which areas are to be avoided and where are the more pleasant places to purchase? Thanks in advance. Needs to be walking distance from Dundee Uni. Send me links to desirable and non desirable properties if you wish.

The red one on the left would be a fine purchase IMO. Could see you being very happy there. 

Slum-001-532x218.png

26 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Dundee is an area to be avoided.

Apply to another Uni.

4 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Are you sure that's for sale, as I don't see a board. Looks like it has secure off street parking so it might be out of my budget.

Have you considered asking DA Baracus if you can kip on his floor? 

The Perth Road murder house, fully renovated would be an outstanding house.
I take it you mean this one or are there many? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/video-nobody-trespasser-films-inside-dundee-murder-house/amp/

This is far bigger budget wise than my meagre salary can sustain.

Just now, Black and White Tragic said:
4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Have you considered asking DA Baracus if you can kip on his floor? 

This may be a more affordable option, but not sure my laddie will agree to it.

It will teach him valuable life lessons.

Archived