Mighty Montrose FC 2019 / 2020

Why did you guys publicly state you were going to vote no and then it would appear vote yes ? 

Where did we "publicly state" that was the vote we were doing?And what official from the club was it that said it?

11 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Where did we "publicly state" that was the vote we were doing?And what official from the club was it that said it?

Someone's been quoted directly.

A spokesman said: “We believe there would be an integrity issue if teams were relegated with a quarter of the season to go.”

Noone from Montrose has come out and said otherwise. If someone was quoting my club saying something I would make sure I published a denial asap.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

A spokesman said: “We believe there would be an integrity issue if teams were relegated with a quarter of the season to go.”
Noone from Montrose has come out and said otherwise. If someone was quoting my club saying something I would make sure I published a denial asap.
So what's your point caller?

9 minutes ago, mo83 said:
45 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

So what's your point caller?

I was simply asking why montrose had one minute said they would vote no due to integrity and then suddenly changed their mind? What happened to make you do that. Just interested that's all.

I was simply asking why montrose had one minute said they would vote no due to integrity and then suddenly changed their mind? What happened to make you do that. Just interested that's all.
I've never seen anything from the club on who they voted for to be honest.What makes you think they changed their vote?

Just now, mo83 said:
7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I've never seen anything from the club on who they voted for to be honest.What makes you think they changed their vote?

Well only 3 voted no confirmed as us east fife and stranraer so they sure as hell didn't vote no. Were they the ones that didn't vote at all? Are you not keen to know how your team voted. I thought they would at least have explained it to their own fans.

Well only 3 voted no confirmed as us east fife and stranraer so they sure as hell didn't vote no. Were they the ones that didn't vote at all? Are you not keen to know how your team voted. I thought they would at least have explained it to their own fans.
Sick fed up listening about it to honest it's been a shambles from start to finish.And whatever Montrose voted a back their decision 100%

16 minutes ago, mo83 said:
47 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Sick fed up listening about it to honest it's been a shambles from start to finish.And whatever Montrose voted a back their decision 100%

I'm shocked you dont know.  Montrose would vote whatever way suited them best I'm just interested in why that changed in a small space of time.

1 hour ago, mo83 said:
1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:
I'm shocked you dont know.  Montrose would vote whatever way suited them best I'm just interested in why that changed in a small space of time.

How shocked?

I'd want to know and would of thought montrose wouldve told their fans what why they voted a certain way.

I'd want to know and would of thought montrose wouldve told their fans what why they voted a certain way.
Am sure we will find out in due course....ill let you know when it comes out.

5 minutes ago, mo83 said:
1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Am sure we will find out in due course....ill let you know when it comes out.

Cheers.

On 11/04/2020 at 09:11, mo83 said:

Montrose Independent Supporters club,What's this all about folks?Breakaway group from the existing supporters club or just another group started their own club.

Just curious Btw seen it popped up on the just giving page.

Info here.

Also on Twitter, and Facebook .