FIFA 20

TheGoon

IMG_6376.thumb.jpg.72f2b75ebe0d08d1cd37df7112fbcfff.jpg
Quitting after 4 minutes and 54 seconds because you're 2-0 down already. Minter.
That's the quickest rage quit I've ever had I reckon.

It baffles me. There’s well over 3/4’s of the game left. Why don’t they try and win?

28 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

It baffles me. There’s well over 3/4’s of the game left. Why don’t they try and win?

It’s because they can’t be arsed and probably trying to do objectives. Much easier in this game when your the one that goes a couple of goals up. I love it when folk quit on me to be fair. Maybe not if I’m going for objectives as well. But none of the cards they usually put on offer in objectives I feel are worth the hassle. 

10 hours ago, Saigon Raider said:

I have hated rivals over the past few days. Dropped from almost promotion to Div 7 straight back to the middle of Div 9. I reckon I probably lost about 10 on the spin.

Going to have a break for a couple of days as it just isn't enjoyable right now.

I done the exact same thing, admittedly I'm using squads for the icon swaps but I'm getting absolutely pummeled.

14-7 in the WL league for me this week. Better get somebody decent from the red picks or EPL TOTS SBC seeing as I got the least expensive player in both the EFL and community one. Red picks have been ham honking all year, not one usable player, so I'm not hopeful.

Capture.PNG.5526d8b6367a6b15ef40e2f8432af198.PNG
How's Cruyff ? Worth spunking the guts of 2 mill on ?

It’s because they can’t be arsed and probably trying to do objectives. Much easier in this game when your the one that goes a couple of goals up. I love it when folk quit on me to be fair. Maybe not if I’m going for objectives as well. But none of the cards they usually put on offer in objectives I feel are worth the hassle. 

Happens in normal seasons as well though. I can’t be arsed playing UT so normal seasons is where I see it most, where objectives aren’t an issue.

Rumours on twitter that 3 new league SBC's are dropping soon. Belgium, Mexico and Scotland.

Had the whole SPFL done, then chucked them all in the upgrades.

5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Rumours on twitter that 3 new league SBC's are dropping soon. Belgium, Mexico and Scotland.

Does that mean you'll get special Scottish Premiership players from it?

I'm a bit slow at understanding all these things, but the idea of an even better Ryan Kent would have me chucking online 😂

11 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

And in true EA fashion, only two teams exist in Scotland so you can imagine who the choices will be 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Does that mean you'll get special Scottish Premiership players from it?

I'm a bit slow at understanding all these things, but the idea of an even better Ryan Kent would have me chucking online 😂

Yeah. Will be a Celtic and Rangers player. They'll need to be decent cards with links so my guess would be Kent or Barasic, and one of the 3 French guys that play for Celtic 

I mean If you grind a lot that isint too bad for the TOTSSF guaranteed PL player. You could easily do the Saudi one and chuck him in as make weight. Only an 83 rated squad for that one. 😂

5 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I mean If you grind a lot that isint too bad for the TOTSSF guaranteed PL player. You could easily do the Saudi one and chuck him in as make weight. Only an 83 rated squad for that one. 😂

Reckon I’ll put him towards Goretzka or something like that. The only question is which one do I keep and which do I punt 😂

Friends were lost.  Heroes even.  But will it be worth it?  Will I have just thrown away a Mid Icon, a couple of hard-won objective players, and some high-rated fodder for Dean Fucking Henderson?

Mayos guide me...

Adama Traore.  The Sweaty Man's Sweaty Fucker.  

To be honest, not that bad.  With Henderson and Alexander-Arnold already in, I had my eye on Salah for the right-hand side, with an "aw well" if I got Traore.  This'll do, could certainly have been much worse.

Actually, looking at his card, f**k it, I'll be positive.  He might be - by value - like the 3rd or 4th worst I could've got, but it's in a good position, and he looks like he'll be quite the sweaty little fucker to use at the weekend.  Means I can sell Salvio and probably - *sniff* - big Charles Tevez.  Sad day.

Edited by forameus