Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

10 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

The fact that Darvel are still in existence is a success story. In 2011 the club had made a decision to close the gates. The situation now is beyond even the most optimistic supporter’s wildest dreams. Hopefully the club can be successful and not be judged by some of the material posted on pie and bovril. 

If jim is right and this current squad is better than the 75-76 squad then they will be able to compete at a high level. Jim’ s father would love to see this happening and as a thorough gentleman, he would have hoped that any success could be enjoyed in a dignified manner .

Appreciate those words Neil , thanks 

28 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

The fact that Darvel are still in existence is a success story. In 2011 the club had made a decision to close the gates. The situation now is beyond even the most optimistic supporter’s wildest dreams. Hopefully the club can be successful and not be judged by some of the material posted on pie and bovril. 

If jim is right and this current squad is better than the 75-76 squad then they will be able to compete at a high level. Jim’ s father would love to see this happening and as a thorough gentleman, he would have hoped that any success could be enjoyed in a dignified manner .

You have “hit the nail on the head” there Neil 

Unfortunately DL & his Posse do not know how to act like that and that my friend is the common factor on here 

9 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Unfortunately DL & his Posse do not know how to act like that and that my friend is the common factor on here 

It’s called banter and if u don’t like it stay away , I was at wind up for a few years but im serious now that I think we have a squad of players who can challenge for major honours , time will tell if I am correct 

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It’s called banter and if u don’t like it stay away , I was at wind up for a few years but im serious now that I think we have a squad of players who can challenge for major honours , time will tell if I am correct 

Let me get this right, you have apparently got serious now so the rest of us have to stop the banter 🤔

As much as I appreciate your offer the answer is Naw 

PS .... Did you no also say you had a good squad & management team last season Ya Dafty???

Edited by Billy XBoswell

55 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Who exactly is his posse ? 

Aw the yin’s that hing oot his hoop at games.

Thinking about starting a new thread....[emoji848], thinking “is DL the most talked about fan in west region”. Big mans all laughing at yeez taking cheap shots. He’s doing something right as you lot are always on here.........MTV [emoji123]

52 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Thinking about starting a new thread....emoji848.png, thinking “is DL the most talked about fan in west region”. Big mans all laughing at yeez taking cheap shots. He’s doing something right as you lot are always on here.........MTV emoji123.png

Obviously Patna dunty barred and back as PD 

🤷‍♂️🙈🙄

Well well well the legend needs to remember the dignity his father showed at games.

Father Jim Wylie was a great man and a gentleman but my father was a part of the management team back in the 75/76 Scottish Junior cup final as well and some of the comments on here are shocking going to punch someone head disgusting get a life and get on with supporting your own team and get a life 

4 minutes ago, Sommerville lad said:

Father Jim Wylie was a great man and a gentleman but my father was a part of the management team back in the 75/76 Scottish Junior cup final as well and some of the comments on here are shocking going to punch someone head disgusting get a life and get on with supporting your own team and get a life 

Hugh u just laugh at them pal