Carabao Cup 2019-20

I'm at Crystal Palace v Colchester right now. Colchester have been dominant. If you like a bet then I'd suggest waiting to see if Palace make any subs at HT, if not put your money on the U's. More energy, creativity, the only team with shape, far more and better chances.

Benteke should have a double for Palace by now going by the highlights

10 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Benteke should have a double for Palace by now going by the highlights

That's a fair comment - they showed  the highlights in the ground at half time and I may be confusing how shite they've been up front (and everywhere else) and how surprisingly good Colchester have been with the actual stats on chances. 

It is Benteke though. I did think the one on the line had gone in but the one with the keeper I don't think anyone had confidence (I assume those are the ones).

Palace have brought on Cahill. We'll see if that helps.

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

1 hour ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

I'm at Crystal Palace v Colchester right now. Colchester have been dominant. If you like a bet then I'd suggest waiting to see if Palace make any subs at HT, if not put your money on the U's. More energy, creativity, the only team with shape, far more and better chances.

They deserved that win. A fantastic performance. 

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

When I saw the scoreline I figured Everton had played a bunch of kids, when I actually look at their XI it's pretty strong

It is strong but that's also down to a lack of depth. There was no doubt in my mind that they'd lose this game.