Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

If I wanted to read about the village of Kelty I would have went on to Wikipedia. Joking apart why not come on and talk about the football without the barbed jibes. I don't want this thread turned into a Darvel clusterfuck.

Darvel thread & clusterfuck we can certainly agree on!! 🤣

Gogsy ru related to nocknosh cause u come out with some crap we dont need to prove ourselves in the game we have done that for the past 30 years what kelty are is wannabes cause use haven't done nothing yet but like said in previous posts we beat u at junior level we have also got a better record in the scottish cup than u plus we have beaten teams who play at a higher level supposedly than us so fine kelty can be favourites we dont care what we will do is what talbot always do is fight and get a result weather is pretty or not by the way what is the furthest kelty have got in any cup competition

This is my tenth post in this thread in about two hours  (a bit excessive ) Apart from my initial post can you  point out any one of my posts which you have a problem with. Meanwhile we have had TFW claiming the game would be a belter if the game was being played on a proper surface :unsure2:, Andy25 claiming that everyone from Kelty saying that Kelty were going to gub Auchinleck in a match over six years ago which clearly wasn't true and has sod all to do with this game and yourself claiming council backhanders which was rightly shot down in flames by leomessi,

Gogsy ru related to nocknosh cause u come out with some crap we dont need to prove ourselves in the game we have done that for the past 30 years what kelty are is wannabes cause use haven't done nothing yet but like said in previous posts we beat u at junior level we have also got a better record in the scottish cup than u plus we have beaten teams who play at a higher level supposedly than us so fine kelty can be favourites we dont care what we will do is what talbot always do is fight and get a result weather is pretty or not by the way what is the furthest kelty have got in any cup competition
Correct

6 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

No one is saying, including Gogsy, that Talbot need to prove themselves?