Hearts v Aberdeen

Frank Grimes

• 3 weeks later...

We've no chance of winning any cup but a semi or final would paper over the cracks at Hearts. Also worried about our league safety the longer Levein goes on.

I actually want Aberdeen to win this convincingly for the good of our club which is depressing. 

I’m going to this, but not confident at all, especially listening to Considine’s doom mongering on Red TV.

Not sure he trusts the midfield to be ready for the inevitable physical onslaught, even if the defence are.

2-0 home win and yet another failure against Leveinball at Tynecastle.

Are any of the fans of either club going to this game expecting to win?

I’m expecting a cracking contest that could go either way but where the game of football itself will be the real winner. We lost by the odd goal in five last time so I’m going to predict another 3-2 home win

7 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’m expecting a cracking contest that could go either way but where the game of football itself will be the real winner. We lost by the odd goal in five last time so I’m going to predict another 3-2 home win

You expect too much.

It will be sore on the eyes and probably sore on the neck as the ball is battered up and down the field without touching the deck once.

And Hearts will probably win.

I’m going to this, but not confident at all, especially listening to Considine’s doom mongering on Red TV.
Not sure he trusts the midfield to be ready for the inevitable physical onslaught, even if the defence are.

2-0 home win and yet another failure against Leveinball at Tynecastle.

Considines interview post livi was great. Very honest and I interpreted it more as him knowing we’re far better than what we showed at livi.

We’re still losing tomorrow night though.