Hamilton Academical VS Celtic Live on BT Sport (12:00 KO 14/09/2019)

Football fan in “Not being particularly thrilled with a game where team underperformed after a bright early start” shocker.
So, one arse cheek scores after 3 minutes against the other arse cheek and there are no more goals. Do the fans of the winning arse cheek complain about the quality of the game? No.

4 hours ago, stepek 4 tellys said:
4 hours ago, The OP said:
Football fan in “Not being particularly thrilled with a game where team underperformed after a bright early start” shocker.

So, one arse cheek scores after 3 minutes against the other arse cheek and there are no more goals. Do the fans of the winning arse cheek complain about the quality of the game? No.

Yes. They do. They are still pleased with the victory but they recognise the game “would get football stopped”. 

Stop being so sensitive about the shiteness of the fare on offer today.

Neil Lennon now joking about Jullien having no idea who anyone was when he "woke up" from his head knock.

He genuinely seems to think it's hilarious.

I'll repeat this. A player under Lennons watch suffered a head knock, blacked out, regained consciousness and had no idea who Lennon was, and his reaction was to send the player back onto the pitch and have a wee laugh about how funny it was. All that is stuff Lennon has admitted himself in the media.

Why the f**k is that just being ignored by the media/authorities?

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Neil Lennon now joking about Jullien having no idea who anyone was when he "woke up" from his head knock.

I'll repeat this. A player under Lennons watch suffered a head knock, blacked out, regained consciousness and had no idea who Lennon was, and his reaction was to send the player back onto the pitch and have a wee laugh about how funny it was. All that is stuff Lennon has admitted himself in the media.

Jullien should have been taking straight off the pitch the minute it was established that he'd blacked out, even if it was only for a second or two but I somehow doubt he there is any truth to the 'Boris Becker' quip. 

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

One of the most famous Scottish fitba quotes is John  Lambies tell him he's Pele and get him back on. No one complains about that.

Usually I'm the first to have a go at them but this is too petty even for me. I'm sure that behind the scenes the celtic staff did everything  correct.

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

Jullien should have been taking straight off the pitch the minute it was established that he'd blacked out, even if it was only for a second or two but I somehow doubt he there is any truth to the 'Boris Becker' quip. 

He shouldn't be joking about it regardless. 

Hes one of the highest profile managers in this Country, and at the biggest club, and hes making jokes about a player passing out on the pitch. That's a dangerous example to be setting.

Just now, bennett said:

One of the most famous Scottish fitba quotes is John  Lambies tell him he's Pele and get him back on. No one complains about that.

That was a different time, rightly or wrongly, so he was just acting with the times.

Just now FIFA have guidelines out saying any player who loses consciousness should be removed from the game and not allowed to return.

I doubt Jullien was that bad, and there will be no danger to his health, but Lennon us setting an example here, and when theres a chance players can have internal bleeding of the brain and have no idea about it until it's too late, it seems reckless to be taking that risk.

On 12/09/2019 at 12:57, Flybhoy said:

Definitely better than Livingston and the monstrosity at Kilmarnock. 

Getting the excuses in early for their next visit to Rugby Park (Jan 2020)...... never change Celtic, never change 👌