Scottish Music Venues

pozbaird

We are a wee country, but in my opinion, we are blessed. The Glasgow Apollo, the Barrowlands, The Hydro, The Bungalow Bar in Paisley, The Playhouse in Embra’, The Armadillo, The 02 Academy, King Tuts, The Usher Hall, The Garage in Glesga’, The Royal Concert Hall....

....share your stories of these, and the hundreds of others. Looking forward to this!

I’ll kick it off. True story. Was at the Playhouse in Auld Reekie to see Lou Reed. Went for a pish, and a bloke wandered up to the urinal next to me. It was Donnie Munro fae’ Runrig. With a few shandies in me by that point, I said to him that I had seen Runrig at Loch Lomond and thought they were great. To his credit, he multi-tasked, by thanking me for my kind words, while continuing to pish.... who says men can’t multi-task.

On 17/10/2019 at 22:48, pozbaird said:

I’ll kick it off. True story. Was at the Playhouse in Auld Reekie to see Lou Reed. Went for a pish, and a bloke wandered up to the urinal next to me. It was Donnie Munro fae’ Runrig. With a few shandies in me by that point, I said to him that I had seen Runrig at Loch Lomond and thought they were great. To his credit, he multi-tasked, by thanking me for my kind words, while continuing to pish.... who says men can’t multi-task.

This isn't the first, or the last time that Runrig and pish are in the same story.

On 17/10/2019 at 15:48, pozbaird said:

Having a pish thread for this pish