The Athletic derby, Wasps v Pars

Think our penalty looks pretty clear cut on they highlights.

Robertson also hand ball but f**k knows what the rules are about hand balls nowadays.

I don’t think it’s overly clear, not sure if Ashcroft gets a toe on it first.

Not a handball as he kicks it first.

Angle doesn’t clear up the shout from the free-kick.

Imagine a club's own highlights showing showing bias towards said club.
Insane, and definitely unique in Scottish football.

It’s almost as if they have their own club’s best interests at heart? Dunno though...

Agree with tactics, I thought we should have taken Ryan off and brought on Beadling into the middle as Alloa looked to have the run of the midfield for a long time.

Disagree about effort, easy and lazy to say after a defeat. Alloa were incredibly well organized and chased down the ball in their own half the whole game and gave us no time.

Star men?
Difficult one. Kiltie, Ashcroft and Dow. Nobody had a good game though, far too many below average performances.
You're prob right I was just annoyed that we didn't change things.

True story :  many years ago (circa 15ish) the daughter of a friend of mine said in company that her pal's mum was "going out with Sammy The Tammy" !!!!     Now i've met a few hirsute ladies in my time, but she must have been full yeti if Sir Sammy was gie'in her the exocet.   Thankfully, my mind has been cleansed of the image.

We have had Penalties given against us this season for similar.

Thought Edwards should have just cleared his lines, can see why referee gave penalty

I don’t think it’s overly clear, not sure if Ashcroft gets a toe on it first.

Not a handball as he kicks it first.

Angle doesn’t clear up the shout from the free-kick.

Thought Edwards should have just cleared his lines, can see why referee gave penalty

Pretty clear penalty IMO (a careless, even reckless challenge on O'Hara), despite the uninformed views of Crawford and Nisbet claiming otherwise.

The super slo-mo in the Dunfermline highlights are a bit bizarre and rather than clarifying possible penalty incidents merely confuse the issue.

Highlights are magic.

The guy in the Alloa end with the young lad the only two celebrating at the Alloa penalty whilst there's about a hundred miserable Dunfermline faces looking on.

Then after the second Alloa goal, Dunfermline players all looking fucking clueless. [emoji23]

Highlights are magic.

The guy in the Alloa end with the young lad the only two celebrating at the Alloa penalty whilst there's about a hundred miserable Dunfermline faces looking on.

Then after the second Alloa goal, Dunfermline players all looking fucking clueless. [emoji23]
Pars penalty
Better no miss it
Ho neebur dinnae say that
Better no miss it
Haw haw haw

Top bantz