Killie v Queen's Park

9 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Dammit! I thought our shafting by the SFA and ejection from our home of the last 116 years was cruel enough but now it seems it was all just to upstage Kilmarnock.

I know.  The lengths to which some will go...

• 1 month later...

https://www.queensparkfc.co.uk/ticket-arrangements-for-kilmarnock-tie/

This seems a bit much. Don't recall having to buy a ticket for the League Cup game. If I'm reading correctly, you can't buy on the day either? 

There's probably going to be 3000 people in an 18000 seater stadium. What's the logic behind this? Seems to lack complete common sense. 

3 hours ago, an86 said:

https://www.queensparkfc.co.uk/ticket-arrangements-for-kilmarnock-tie/

This seems a bit much. Don't recall having to buy a ticket for the League Cup game. If I'm reading correctly, you can't buy on the day either? 

There's probably going to be 3000 people in an 18000 seater stadium. What's the logic behind this? Seems to lack complete common sense. 

Absolutely crazy. I live in Fife.. do i really have to make a trip to Glasgow just to buy a ticket for this?

Makes no sense at all.

Edited by Arachnophile

Our turnstiles require a ticket now so there's no cash gate. Typically we sell tickets in the gym behind the away stand on the day of the match - I can't imagine that will be any different this time.
Hopefully so. I e-mailed Killie to ask a couple of days ago, but they haven't replied yet.

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 17:10, Hampden Diehard said:
On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 14:45, craigkillie said:
Our turnstiles require a ticket now so there's no cash gate. Typically we sell tickets in the gym behind the away stand on the day of the match - I can't imagine that will be any different this time.

Hopefully so. I e-mailed Killie to ask a couple of days ago, but they haven't replied yet.

We 100% will be selling tickets for the away end at the ground.

Only reason you need a ticket is the turnstiles work by scanning tickets.

All the old clichés apply. Keep it tight for the first twenty minutes, crowd on the back etc. It really is about staying in the game for as long as possible. We equipped ourselves fairly well in the League Cup last season and they only killed it at the death, albeit we posed little threat. Just don't lose an early goal. 

Can obviously question the quality of the national setup, but they have three guys who are in and around the squad. If they have their 'A' game, they'll do what Premiership teams are supposed to do to League Two teams on paper. If they don't, all eleven of our players have stormers, plus a large chunk of luck, then you never know. It'd be up there with the biggest cup shocks in modern times. 

Hopeful that'll we'll bring a half decent support. We took over 600 to Motherwell a few years ago. I don't think it'll be that many, but hopefully a few hundred. 

We 100% will be selling tickets for the away end at the ground.
Only reason you need a ticket is the turnstiles work by scanning tickets.
As of Thursday, the official word from Killie was that they hadn't decided yet. Hopefully we'll hear soon that they will as I would expect people to turn up on the day, especially with the Ray Revolution picking up speed.