Treble Treble winning Celtic V Hamilton

We basically were sleepwalking after we went ahead. I cant remember the last time we played so passively in a competitive game. Having said all that there have been times when he have been there for the taking and teams shite it but Hamilton certainly did not. It wasn't a sucker punch goal they scored, as they had a few chances and with a bit more quality they could have scored sooner. 

Made the ending brilliant though, we didn't deserve the win but couldn’t give a f**k once it was in. Fair play to Brown he usually snatches at shots from the off on the few occasions he does shoot, but to have the peace of mind to wait for a better opening and place it in the dying moments was brilliant.

19 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I sit in section 444 and go in through 1-5, did anyone else notice and incredible amount of rozzers and general security going into the game last night. Random pat downs for folk too.

Is that near the other fans group? Think they Had a wee smoke bomb against Rennes?

I sit in section 444 and go in through 1-5, did anyone else notice and incredible amount of rozzers and general security going into the game last night. Random pat downs for folk too.
Maybe related to recent incidents with GB being banned and subsequently back last night?

I'm in 109 and did notice more police outside than usual but it was fine in the ground.

1 minute ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Maybe related to recent incidents with GB being banned and subsequently back last night?

I'm in 109 and did notice more police outside than usual but it was fine in the ground.

I thought that as well regarding police outside. Unless the terror level has been increased it’s ridiculous how many stewards and polis you have outside now. We also seem to have more stewards round the north stand now since the police fucked up with the crush at the sevco game. Don't know why we should be paying for that or even having them as we all know it was the fault of the police blocking off home fans  routes at the time.

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Is that near the other fans group? Think they Had a wee smoke bomb against Rennes?

Those arseholes are directly behind me and were very subdued last night.

They bring a fucking drum to the football.