Pressure's On

SPLwankwankwank

So with these two ruled out on top of Miller, Beattie and McNamara Smith has to explore new options. Will he shite it and opt for dinosaurs like McCann or will he take a gamble on a bit of youth to see if they can hack it and of course give them that valuable 'experience' at this level?

My money's on shite it. ;)

Injuries

Scotland (from): Douglas, Esson, Gordon, Alexander, Anderson, G Caldwell, S Caldwell, Dailly, Pressley, Webster, Weir, Brown, Ferguson, Fletcher, Hartley, McCann, Murray, Quashie, Smith, McFadden, Maloney, O'Connor, Riordan

Ferguson I think will drop out, perhaps to the bench. If we are being honest here, all you guys want to see is Brown, O'Conner and Riordan playing.

Why do people on this website make bold statements without either backing them up or explaining what they would do instead.

I'd play Anderson, Murray, Maloney and O'Conner from the start. They are ready for an international start IMO while I think that Brown and Smith would be overwhelmed by the occasion (just as Smith was when Berti capped him after about 2 sub appearances for Celtic).

From the current formation I'd go Anderson for Pressley, Murray for the injured McCulloch, Maloney for Ferguson with Quashie and Fletcher and O'Connnor for Miller. Brown to come off the bench and I would give Esson a run out in the second half as at the moment Douglas is still 2nd pick.

There, an actual reasoning behind an opinion on the Tartan Army thread. Amazing :rolleyes:

Wonderful, how clever of you. Just a pity the great shite bag wont do it eh? Why post my team, that's not the point I was making?

He'll shit it, you know he will B)

See you at Hampden on Saturday, you'll be the guy trying to start the "One Neil McCann" song on his own I'd imagine... :D

Wonderful, how clever of you. Just a pity the great shite bag wont do it eh? Why post my team, that's not the point I was making?

He'll shit it, you know he will B)

See you at Hampden on Saturday, you'll be the guy trying to start the "One Neil McCann" song on his own I'd imagine... :D

In other word, you have started yet another insightful and intellectual debate in the Tartan Army Forum :rolleyes:

Stop constantly looking for an arguement. You do not know what will happen on Saturday. did you think we would have scored 3 goals of the quality that were on show last time round? No you didn't. Did we shite it then? Probably in your eyes because you demand the impossible and that's one of the worse traits in a football fan.

Perhaps you would like me to stoop to your level and accuse you of being Derek Riordan's boyfriend or ask if you are in love with Garry O'Connor?

In other word, you have started yet another insightful and intellectual debate in the Tartan Army Forum

I think he'll shite it, you don't. Let's wait and see...

Stop constantly looking for an arguement. You do not know what will happen on Saturday. did you think we would have scored 3 goals of the quality that were on show last time round? No you didn't. Did we shite it then? Probably in your eyes because you demand the impossible and that's one of the worse traits in a football fan.

Who's looking for an arguement? I stated my view as did Simon Litchie and he're you go all "Waldo defensive" again. Who's arguing with who? As for the goals, bit late eh? Could have done with being so positive in quite a few other matches. Did you see how many we had forward when Fletcher hit that first one? Did you see how many were forward when the others went in? Did you see how many were forward in, well Belarus home and away for example? Still that was Kenny Millers fault eh? Demand the impossible, no. Demand a bit of balls, yes. Big difference.

Perhaps you would like me to stoop to your level and accuse you of being Derek Riordan's boyfriend or ask if you are in love with Garry O'Connor?

Riordan's lost it and has no real form this season. O'Connor can hit the back of the net in his sleep. Stoop low if you want but if you can't see that we need O'Connor on from the start on Saturday you are the fanny I know you are when it comes to defending Smith. ;)

I'd play Anderson, Murray, Maloney and O'Conner from the start. They are ready for an international start IMO while I think that Brown and Smith would be overwhelmed by the occasion (just as Smith was when Berti capped him after about 2 sub appearances for Celtic).

From the current formation I'd go Anderson for Pressley, Murray for the injured McCulloch, Maloney for Ferguson with Quashie and Fletcher and O'Connnor for Miller. Brown to come off the bench and I would give Esson a run out in the second half as at the moment Douglas is still 2nd pick.

Stoop low if you want but if you can't see that we need O'Connor on from the start on Saturday you are the fanny I know you are when it comes to defending Smith. ;)

:blink:

Let's leave it at that shall we. You have no idea how easy it is to irritate you on this subject, whether I mean to or not.

:blink:

Let's leave it at that shall we. You have no idea how easy it is to irritate you on this subject, whether I mean to or not.

Irritate me? You're the fanny who came in all guns blazing as usual :lol:

Walter! Walter! Walter! I wonder if Hughes will come to my rescue again. Do let me know just like the last time you went off on one :lol::lol::lol:

Heard Waldo on the news tonight "We don't want to change too much from the start....etc". Why not? It's only a friendly! He's got to go with two up front, if he leaves O'Connor up there alone, assuming he's going to start with him, he's a fud.

Heard Waldo on the news tonight "We don't want to change too much from the start....etc". Why not? It's only a friendly! He's got to go with two up front, if he leaves O'Connor up there alone, assuming he's going to start with him, he's a fud.

YOUR THE FUD :rolleyes::lol::P walter smiths tartan army walter smiths tartan army

Archived