Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 minutes ago, strichener said:

Think you have misread the post.  It looked like he was suggesting that carers should have been higher priority not accusing you or anyone of queue jumping.

Of course I was, I've zero history on here of doing anything that would undermine someone with serious health issues or similar. 

Edited by ayrmad

Domestic restrictions should not last a day beyond groups 1-9 being given both doses.
I dont disagree, but worst case scenario as things stand is absolute normality comes 1st September, or at least it should do.

Hopefully Sannox will chip in so we can get a proper Minter pun.

Totally off topic but when one of my mates text me that Hagler was gone I soon came across YouTube footage of the Minter fight. It's utterly savage, brutal stuff. A total beating worse than anything you see in the likes of UFC today.
What was better was the looks on the faces of the hordes of NF members supporting Minter that night.

Luvvly jubbly!!

I don't know, Braehead Primary has a dozen teachers plus some pupils with covid, Dalmilling Primary and Heathfield Primary are also closed. 
Braehead and Dalmilling are right next Whitletts and Heathfield is not even a mile away.
Add St Johns too. At least 1 class been told not to go in tomorrow due to positive case.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Yet on Thursday some on here were pronouncing that everyone would be vaccinated by the May and that all the 30-40s would be done in April. 

That looks nothing like that, still good but I was sure there was no way we could get to that level by May 31st.

4 minutes ago, davidkennedyshand said:
4 hours ago, ayrmad said:
I don't know, Braehead Primary has a dozen teachers plus some pupils with covid, Dalmilling Primary and Heathfield Primary are also closed. 
Braehead and Dalmilling are right next Whitletts and Heathfield is not even a mile away.

Add St Johns too. At least 1 class been told not to go in tomorrow due to positive case.

Newton must be the only one with nothing north of the river. 

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

I was travelling all through the 80s and never once was restricted by not being able to fly from Glasgow. You could fly to any main Euro destination from Glasgow throughout the 80s. More fear mongering nonsense.

ETA be interesting to know which routes and which airlines have moved routes from Glasgow to England since the announcements were made for some actual context.

Even on the lifting of restrictions the decline of Glasgow airport will continue as Edinburgh has a far superior selection of destinations .

Glasgow is basically where the package flights use and most traffic now goes through Edinburgh.

Personally its 10 years this summer since I was last in Glasgow airport and while often checking destinations from their its always been Edinburgh and one occasion Aberdeen that have had the flights I was looking for 

54 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

f**k OFF WITH THIS SHITE

Politics for all and indeed the daily mirror will stop telling people when people stop sharing it.

We know it's bullshit and we know that if a mutation avoids the vaccine we will know about it until that unlikely situation comes to pass, ignore & block

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

The UK Gov has given an indicative date of 17th May to review intermational travel.

In light of this, you can currently book an EasyJet flight from Manchester to Palma a few days later.

Guess where EasyJet have no scheduled flights from? That's right, Scotland.

It's absolute head in the sand stuff to expect airlines not to react to the SG's dithering by shelving routes from Scottish airports, however temporary, which will have wider reaching consequences than "they might be back in a year or two"

Easyjet have flights showing from both Edinburgh Aberdeen and Glasgow for mid May

First Glasgow Amsterdam flight - 19th May

First Edinburgh Amsterdam flight - 19th May

I can see Aberdeen flights from Easyet on the 20th of May

Just now, 101 said:

Politics for all and indeed the daily mirror will stop telling people when people stop sharing it.

We know it's bullshit and we know that if a mutation avoids the vaccine we will know about it until that unlikely situation comes to pass, ignore & block

Politics for all promote is wrong so many times it really needs taken down.

15 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

"Keep going, chief, keep going. You've got another 5 seconds. Say something outrageous".

Chief!!!! All we need now is some rancid minter/gammon banter. You’re a smug crushing bore, who spends an unhealthy amount of time on a football forum.

A50A2D6C-1834-4D9C-940D-B5F5D4ED384D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

The UK Gov has given an indicative date of 17th May to review intermational travel.

In light of this, you can currently book an EasyJet flight from Manchester to Palma a few days later.

Guess where EasyJet have no scheduled flights from? That's right, Scotland.

It's absolute head in the sand stuff to expect airlines not to react to the SG's dithering by shelving routes from Scottish airports, however temporary, which will have wider reaching consequences than "they might be back in a year or two"

EasyJet have just cancelled all flights to the Algarve from Glasgow throughout May too. 

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

Chief!!!! All we need now is some rancid minter/gammon banter. You’re a smug crushing bore, who spends an unhealthy amount of time on a football forum.

A50A2D6C-1834-4D9C-940D-B5F5D4ED384D.jpeg

Didn't you recognise that quote? I'll give you another chance, here's a clue.8944297c7657b3d707465a6f3b269813.gif

28 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Yet on Thursday some on here were pronouncing that everyone would be vaccinated by the May and that all the 30-40s would be done in April. 

That looks nothing like that, still good but I was sure there was no way we could get to that level by May 31st.

This looks a lot like that.  The chat the other day was about everyone getting a first dose by the end of May.  It wasn’t a pronouncement, it was a projection based on anticipated supply.

That graphic shows it as about first week in June.  How are you defining early June as nothing like the end of May?

Not sure what your agenda is tbh but you’re at it.

2 minutes ago, Left Back said:

This looks a lot like that.  The chat the other day was about everyone getting a first dose by the end of May.  It wasn’t a pronouncement, it was a projection based on anticipated supply.

That graphic shows it as about first week in June.  How are you defining early June as nothing like the end of May?

Not sure what your agenda is tbh but you’re at it.

The first week in June is June, Not May. 

Politics for all also said all 30-39 in April

No agenda