2016 Winners -vs- 2015 Winners: Hibernian -vs- Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Just now, sophia said:

You've admitted, albeit implicitly, that your judgement is flawed, so in terms of tonight's call, I'll go with more sober counsel.

Since you've now decided to just completely ignore the questions I'll point out to you - like I already have to others - I never once said it wasn't a foul against the colts. I called him a diving b*****d and said it's hard to have sympathy because of that.

I hope this helps and you should consider getting your eyes tested if you think the foul on Keating was a penalty.

Thank you. Back to this game, it's all a bit dull now. Hibs in total control and ICT not even attempting to maim them now, sadly.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Must be fucking amazing for him and the other big players that night to have that in your locker. Yes, i took a diddy club to parkhead and won comfortably. Let's watch the video.

So many footballers will never have something like that.

Thing is, Charlie was much more than that.

He went to Celtic as a teenager and thereafter he was worth so much more than knocking about the highland league and lower divisions.

So in fear of the home side backlash was I that I could hardly enjoy the night, but in retrospect, Charlie's bidding of the game was a joy.

1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

Tell you what.  Stevenson and Rooney get booked and I will buy 2 season tickets for both sets of fans next year.  Get shouting!!!

I tend to stick to the Championship forum but am I right in thinking you've made a small fortune with the bookings wagers? 

It's actually quite sad to see what ICT have become. They were quite an exciting team to watch a few seasons ago, with a lot of really quality players.

Now they're cloggers with half a team who should be playing part-time football at best.

Just now, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I tend to stick to the Championship forum but am I right in thinking you've made a small fortune with the bookings wagers? 

I hit 4.5k on one bet last year.  But I have made a few hundred on 3 folds.  The trick is to chck the refs booking stats and whos a dirty b*****d.

It's actually quite sad to see what ICT have become. They were quite an exciting team to watch a few seasons ago, with a lot of really quality players.
Now they're cloggers with half a team who should be playing part-time football at best.

An then there’s McHattie who belongs in a zoo

51 minutes ago, yoda said:

Aye it's really weird. They went through a spell of trying to fight Ross County players out nights out in Inverness.

They've got one of the biggest "wee guy" elements in Scottish football.

Hiya Vigurs, hiya pal